𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛....

@karinjinsui

Karin•Jinsui

Karin•Jinsui

Karin POV

"Hey yall and welcome back to the channel. Make sure y'all subscribe and allat. As yall can see Dayvon isn't with me. So I'm finna prank him. Im about to do the "Its Over" prank on him. I dont know how hes gon react because it seem like hes having a real good day today. But im about to ruin it because yesterday he ruined my day putting a lime in my mouth. But lets get started. I said talking real low.

*After She Sets The Camera Up*

"DAYVON. I yelled out the room door.

"HUH? He yelled from the kids play room.

"COME HERE. I yelled back.

"HERE WE COME. He said back.

"Wassup ma? He said walking in with the twins on his shoulders.

"We gotta talk sit down. I said patting the bed for him to sit down.

"Yall go play superheroes real quick. Von said putting True and Dayvon down.

"OK DADDY. True yelled dragging Dayvon jr out the room.

"Damn why she be abusing my lil nigga like that? Von said laughing.

"TRUE BE NICE. I yelled.

"NO. She yelled back.

"NO COCOMELON. I said back.

"OK OK OK. She said sounding like she was running.

"Thought so.. I said to myself.

"So what did you have to tell me? Von said sitting down on the bed.

"We gotta talk... I said scratching the back of my neck.

"About??? He said looking at me confused.

"Us... I said grabbing my suitcase.

"What about us? And where we going that I gotta pack a suitcase for? He asked me looking even more confused.

"Baby WE aint going nowhere. 'Us' is over we done now. I said nonchalantly trying my best to not laugh.

"Fuck you mean its over Karin? He said standing up.

"Its over Dayvon I dont want you anymore we probably best just splitting up. I said grabbing some clothes and throwing them in my suitcase.

"First off you got way too many clothes to be tryna put everything in that small ass suitcase and we not over so you might as well take a Tylenol and watch a movie cuz you trippin. He said pushing me on the bed.

"No Dayvon im for real this shit is over. I said getting back up.

"Karin not its not. We bought this big ass house together and we got TWO kids together and you think I'm just finna let you up and leave? He said  grabbing my suitcase.

"Ok and you can have all this with another female. I said trying to get my suitcase back.

"No WE as in me and you we got this shit together there is no other female. He said sounding like he was getting irritated.

"Dayvon I don't care it's over. I said smiling still tryna get my suitcase.

"You know what fuck this shit. He said locking the bedroom door.

"Lets go to the closet I'll help you pack. He added on pushing me into the closet.

"Thank you. I said walking over to my side.

"Fuck you thought this shit was? WE FOREVER KARIN IF I GOTTA LOCK YOU IN THIS HOUSE FOREVER I WILL. He said locking the closet door from the outside.

"Let me out. I said laughing.

"You still gon leave me? He asked me through the door.

"No bae its a prank. I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh ok yeah yeah oh ok. He said opening the door.

"The next time you do that Imma beat yo ass. I said bucking at him.

"I would like to see you try. He said mugging me.

"We got his ass yall. I said grabbing the camera and putting it in Vons face.

"Say team K. I said putting us both in the camera.

"Team Von all day. He said diving on the bed.

"Admit it I got you good. I said propping the camera up.

"You did but I was really finna lock yo ass in there until you said you still wanted to be with me. He said smiling all evil.

"You just crazy. I said laughing.

"MOMMY TRUE TOOK MY SHOE OFF. Dayvon said banging at the door.

"What the hell? I said laughing.

"Ok yall see yall in the next video we gotta go get his shoe back. I said laughing and turning off the camera.

"TRUE BENNETT WHERE DID YOU GO. I said walking out the room tryna find True.

"IM NOT TELLING YOU. She said laughing.

"Why you always bullying yo little brother girl. I asked her still looking for her.

"BECAUSE HE HUGGED ME. She yelled back giving up her spot.

"You dont like hugs? I said grabbing Dayvons shoe.

"Nope. She said folding her arms.

Tbc...?