𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

@justv.i.b.e.z

Sierra•Vai•Al

Sierra•Vai•Al

Sierra POV

"Why yall back so soon she being bad or sum? My sister asked opening the door as we walked in.

"Naw this nigga cheating" I said sitting my nieces stuff down.

"go watch tv Liyah" My sister said making her run off.

"what happened girl" she said sitting down.

"I left my wallet at the house so I went back to get it his ass was supposed to be at an interview. Me and Liyah walk in and I hear moaning and shit. So I told Liyah to go sit down. I open the door and he in there fucking Maria." I said sitting down.

"Maria maria?!" She said shocked.

"YES HER HOE ASS" I said about to cry again.

"Don't start crying we don't cry over bowlegged ass niggas" She said pulling out her phone because it was ringing.

"Thats them calling right now" She said hanging up.

"Just call Ray Ray"I said turning off my phone.

"You want them dead?" She said with her eyes wide open.

"DUH" I said yelling.

"Don't yell at me bitch I'm finna call Mel Mel and Kai to help us get your stuff". She said before making the calls.

*Back At The House*

"Wait baby please" Von said grabbing my hand.

"Get the fuck off me" I said moving my hand and walking off to helping Kai with a box.

"Sis where everything finna go?" Mel Mel said stopping to take a breath.

"My empty penthouse the other one for content" I said irritated by Von.

"Purr rich shit" My sister said doing the period hand motion.

"You already know" I said laughing a little.

"Hey sis I know you just got fucked over by two people you put your trust in the most but we got you so its gon be ok" Mel Mel said hugging me.

"And do" Kai said putting down the box she was holding and joining the hug.

"Im finna cry" I said before Ka'Mira (sister) joined in the hug.

"Also Ray Ray said he gon come by the penthouse for a minute with us they he gon come over here and you know finish the job" Mel Mel said awkwardly.

"He said that so uncomfortably" Kai said walking off laughing.

"Shut up" Mel Mel said as we all grabbed the last thing that was the heaviest.

"I'm really so sorry Sie I didn't want you to find out like that. Can I still be in the group?" She said making everybody look at me.

"Its your choice" Ka'Mira said as everybody still stared at me.

"Fuck you bitch. And no" I said pouring my drink on her.

"Fuck you. She said getting in her car and driving off.

"Well we packed everything up lets go. I said making them walk to the car.

"Im so sorry please just give me another chance please. Von said stopping me.

"No out of all the people in this world my best friend I'm done with you and her. Fuck yall. You single now so if u wanna fuck her u can. I said to him.

"Im not tho... He said before I walked off.

"Yeah ok😭. I said laughing and getting into the car.

Tbc..
Part Three?

Ideas?