𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞..

@rasenpaiii

Kaleiya•Brookè•Miller(Ka-lee-ya)

(Ka-lee-ya)

Leiya POV

I woke up to my loud ass alarm. Which meant it was time to get up for school. Its 6 in the morning. I hate waking up for school. At that I hate this specific school.

"KALEIYA COME ON. My twin sister yelled.

"BITCH I JUST WOKE UP. I yelled back rolling my eyes.

"KELEIYA BROOKÈ MILLER WATCH YO FUCKING MOUTH. My momma yelled from her room.

"IM SO SORRY MA. I yelled hopping up I forgot she was home.

*15 minutes later*

"We can go now Kamani. I said grabbing a water bottle and walking out the door to the car.

*At School*

"Can you take my pictures? I asked Ke.

"Yeah come on. She said taking my phone.

@rasenpaiii

•••

5,903 Likes

5,903 Likes

rasenpaiii The Baddest🖕🏾😌

382 comments

📌chloeluvschloe OK BEST FRANNN!!!😘🙌🏾
freebandzloc_ luh sis❤️❤️❤️
kamanijeann Thats my twinnn yall😚😚
kingvonfrmdao 🤤❤️

Something about Von commenting under my picture made me so happy. Like we in the same friend group and all that. But we only talk to each other when necessary. I think he knows I got a crush on him though.

"Ms.Miller can you please answer question 5? The teacher said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Umm 27. I said making her nod her head and continue the lesson.

*At Lunch*

So its me, Kamani, Chloe, Von, my big brother and durk at the lunch table.

"Yall why the fuck did Jakyla say we fucked? My big brother Zyshawn said sitting down with an attitude.

"Thats her nasty ass for you. Mani said making all them laugh.

"I swea she so fucking trifling then she said I gave her herpes bitch dont nobody wanna fuck you. Zy said making a disgusted face.

"Hoes from Chicago just dirty. Durk said shaking his head disappointedly.

"Thats why im from the chi. Chloe said doing the period hand motion.

"What she said. Von said laughing.

"Sis you good? Mani said to where only me her and Zyshawn could hear.

"Nah sis she perfectly fine she staring at Vons ass. Zyshawn said mugging me.

"I see what it is. Mani said laughing.

"Kaleiya stop staring at that nigga the fuck? Zyshawn said smacking the back of my head.

"Damn Zy'Shawn you a mood killer for real. I said changing what I was looking at.

"You not even lying his ass always hating on his sisters. Mani said folding her arms.

"Leiya let me talk to you real quick. Von said standing up.

"Oopppp. Durk said.

"Period bestie. Chloe mouthed to me.

"Damnit. Zy said smacking his head.

*In The Hallway*

"Can I take you out friday? He said getting straight to the point.

"Like a date? I asked him.

"Yeah. He said smiling.

"Yeah sure. I said smiling back at him.

"Alright come on. He said taking my hand and walking back to the lunch table.

Tbc....

Part 2?