𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

Yall Should Go Read My King Von Book Since Yall Love These Imagines So Much

Another Announcement If Anybody Know/Does Book Covers & Banners Lmk😕

@zouniia

Za'Riah•Nia•Mitchell

Zaza/Nia/Riah POV

"Pause. I said stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"Whats wrong ma. He said turning around and looking down

"Who said I wanted to meet your 'gang'. I said looking at the ground because why he call me that got me nervous.

"Because you meeting the gang. He said picking me up and putting me on his shoulder and continuing to walk down this long ass hallway.

"This is kidnapping? I said looking at him.

"They got cameras I cant kidnap you from here... He said suspiciously.

"So what u saying is basically u would kidnap me just not from here? I asked him flabbergasted.

"Hell y- no shut up. He said stuttering.

"Alright.... I said giving up.

*In A Random Bathroom*

"Who is she? A boy with braces and dread asked looking at Von.

"Right bae who is she? A girl that look like a turtle said.

"Dont start Asian😐. He said rolling his eyes.

"Anyways Za'Riah thats Booka, Durk, Muwop, India and.... Asian my ex girlfriend but dont let her fuck with you. He said sitting on a sink.

"Bitch dont let him fool you we still together. Asian said laughing.

"Oh I get it.... I said.

"You're just a bitch that cant move on... girl bye I dont even want him. I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyways girl ignore her I'm India.. Durks girlfriend whats your name? India said smiling.

"My name is Za'Riah. I said laughing.

"I'll be back. India said motioning Durk out of the bathroom because something on her was vibrating.

"He just dirty. Muwop said rolling his eyes and laughing.

I just stared at them confused because what was they talking about.

"India lost a bet so long story short she gotta wear vibrating panties all day. The booka boy said laughing.

"Oh ok. I said getting on my phone.

"Ma come over here. Von said smirking at me.

"I dont even know youuuu. I said making that one voice off tiktok.

"She cannot fuck wit you fa the free. Muwop said dapping me up.

"You need a wristband. Booka said adding on to the joke.

"Shut yall bitch asses up. Von said rolling his eyes.

"I'll sit with you von. Asian said.

"Naw im good. He said laughing.

"I got something for you bitch. Asian said pointing at me then walking out the bathroom.

"I'll follow you home its ok. Von said smiling.

"Im good I know how to defend myself. I said getting up.

"We gotta go to class come on Za'Riah. Von said grabbing my hand.

"Whats the first class? I asked him.

"Math... he said groaning.

"What the fuck you mean math? Thats not illegal to make mfs do math at 7 in the morning? I said looking at him confused.

"I know right. He said laughing.

*After School*

"So how was your day Ms.Mitchell? The principal said pulling me to the side.

"Good. I said smiling.

"I can tell. She said laughing.

"Have a good day. She said.

"You too. I said walking out the school putting in my airpods.

I should really invest in a car. This walking shit aint it and its 100 degrees outside. This weather wilding😭.

But like 5 minutes into my walk I hear a horn. So I took my airpods out and its Von and them. They talking about some watch out. So I turned around to see that bitch Asian running up to me like she was finna tryna something but I wasn't going so I squared up too.

"Bitch why was you all up on MY man. She said yelling.

"Girl he dont even want you, you look down bad shut up and take yo L. I said laughing.

"BITCH. She said swinging and missing so I start throwing punches.

"AYE AYE STOP. Von said pulling me off her.

"MOVE SHE DON GOT ON MY LAST FUCKING NERVE ALREADY. I said tryna get out his grip.

"ASIAN LEAVE. Booka said yelling while tryna get her away.

"NAW LET HER CATCH THIS FUCKING FADE. I said getting out of Vons grip just for him to grab me again.

"ZARIAH CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Von said because by this point I took his gun off his hip.

"ZARIAH PUT THAT SHIT DOWN. Durk said hoping out the car.

"You know what this bitch aint even worth going to prison. I said dropping the gun and getting out of Vons grip grabbing my stuff off the ground and walking away.

"YEAH OK THATS WHAT I THOUGHT HOE. Asian yelled back at me.

"ANYTIME U WANT THESE HANDS LET ME KNOW. I said turning around laughing and walking off again.

"Bitch can you just go you pissing me off like I would've shot you. I heard India say from a distance.

"Fuck all yall. Asian responded.

Anyways that whole situation had happened like 5 minutes ago at this point and im tryna find a song because I put my airpods in and I hear a car and Vons voice.

"Za'Riah let me take you home. He said beeping at me.

"Im good. I said continuing to walk.

"Come on ma. He said so sweetly.

He called me that about 50,000 times today and every time my heart melts🥹.

"....no im good. I said continuing to walk.

"Get in the car. He said pulling up right infront of me.

Tbc.....