𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜

@ashaiaa

Nuni21 Years Old

Nuni
21 Years Old

Nuni POV

I walked into my apartment after a long ass day of college and work to my roommate and his dirty and ugly ass homies.

"Von what happened to telling me about company. I said shaking my head.

He just sat there and stared at me.

"Hello. I said waving my hand in his face.

"Girl calm down get off his dick. One of them lil hoes said to me.

"Bitch don't piss me off. I said to her.

"Girl I'll beat your ass. She said back.

"Lets see then. I said taking off my shoes and walking up to her.

"Come on. Von said getting up pulling me to my room.

"You really got me fucked up Dayvon. I said yelling in his face.

"No too much on that yelling shit Nuni. He said placing his hand on my throat looking at me in my eyes.

Now yall lets pause the story...
When he did that. Boyyyyyyy. He made my drawss wettt. It was a waterfall down there. Hes so fine. I know he's my roommate and all but he just needs to hit it one time for the one time. This fine ass nigga.
Back to the story.

"I- umm-. I said stuttering like a mf.

"Bitch yo- you gon stop having company over without telling m- me especially the ugly ass hoes. I said trying play it off.

"Girl you know yo draws is wet go get in shower and go to sleep. He said laughing and walking out my room.

Whew fine assss.

Vons POV

"You handled that? Durk asked me

"Hell yeah you already know the deal. I said laughing.

"Aye but yall need to go. I said talking to the hoes.

& no Nuni did not scare me into making them leave. Its just the fact that she was not going to let that shit go if they didn't leave. So I made then leave. But the guys gotta stay. Compromising at its finest. No hoes. Yes bros.

"Boy fuck her we can stay. The same bitch that started with Nuni said.

"10 SHORT SECONDS DAYVON OR IM COMING OUT THERE. Nuni said.

"Damn that girl got some good ass ears. Booka said making Durk nod in agreement.

"Get the fuck out bitch. I said opening the front door watching them all walk out.

"Disrespectful as fuck. She responded back.

"Right I aint even do nothing. Another one said.

*2 Hours Later*

The gang had just left so I decided to go see what Nuni was doing.

She was watching TV. I laid down with her and watched the show.

"I missed you ma. I said licking my lips.

"Vonnn stop. She said smiling showing her dimples.

*30 minutes later*

"Nuni. I said making eye contact with her.

We just stared at each other for a minute and slowly started leaning in for a kiss.

*Narrators POV*

Nuni hopped on top of Von and started making out with him.

Soon he took off the big T- Shirt she had on and placed her on the bed laying on her back. He took her panties off and went to work.

"Vonnnn fuck. Nuni moaned while pulling his dreads.

Von looked up at Nuni and smiled and went back to work.

*30 minutes later*

Von got up from off his knees and wiped his face off. He then proceeded to bring his big homie out and line him up with Nuni's entrance.

He looked down at her for permission. She just nodded and he stuck it in going at a steady paste.

"Yessss. Nuni screamed as Von sped up.

"Fuck you so tight ma. Von groaned.

*3 hours later*

Nuni was passed out on Vons chest.

"Tuh shes mine now pussy too good. Von said to himself.

@kingvonfrmdao

700,589 likeskingvonfrmdao to all you bum bitches get the fuck out of my dm's I got a girlfriend now

700,589 likes
kingvonfrmdao to all you bum bitches get the fuck out of my dm's I got a girlfriend now. & to you bum niggas gtf up outta my girls dms b4 I come at you. Anyways. Yall knew her as my roommate this is my girlfriend Nuni/Ashaiaa❤️✨. I love her sm. And yall aint she so pretty??? Yeah I already knew that. I just came on here to brag bye.

58,479 comments

lildurk boy wtf don happened when I left?🤦🏾‍♂️🤣
     ↪️kingvonfrmdao 😏
theshaderoomteens New couple alert ‼️?
lyn.deja Nooo my bestfrennnn aint fnf anymore
↪️kingvonfrmdao she never was
theyenvymiah congratulations‼️❤️❤️
otf_doodielo proud father

The End?

"Pussy Too Good"

Story Or What?

Yall Want Another Part?

Yall Messing With Them?

Yall Want Me To Spam????