𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

@lifewithketlyd

Kaceli•Kaia•Ke'Marie•King

KK's POV

"Bestieeeee. I said hugging my best friend RiRi.

"BEST FRANNNNN. She said swinging her hair.

"You extra. I said laughing.

"I think I'm pregnant. I said looking at my bloated stomach.

"Girl you got a food baby shut up. She said laughing and flopping down on my bed.

"No im so serious RiRi. Like its a long story but I really think I am. I said looking back up at her.

"Girllll you a virgin since whennn? She asked eating a strawberry getting interested in the conversation.

"Ok so you remember that one time when we went to the clubbbb... I got secretly drunk behind your back and took your drinks. YESSS I WAS UNDERAGE DRINKING I WAS 19 AT THE TIME. I said yelling the last part.

"You just turned 20 but continue. Riri said all the way invested into my story.

"So I told u I was going to the bathroom and you could go home without me and I would just call you and tell you when I made it home. Thing is I never went home. You know that one rapper King Von... I went home with him.. we had sex and I aint heard from him since. Now don't beat my ass Dria. I said playing with my finger waiting for her reaction.

"Ouuu not my Government.. Wait so you lost your virginity and didn't tell me. At that TO A RAPPER?! And he aint talked to you since.. OUUUU I wanna slap you bitch but I'm not. Imma help you its gon be ok. She said getting hugging me.

"Take this test real quick. She said handing me s test.

"Hold on. I said walking into the bathroom taking the test.

*5 minutes later*

"Flip it over Kk. She said holding my hand.

"Oh-.... I said looking at the positive test.

"Its ok. Riri said hugging me.

"He got this party coming up tonight we gon go to it. She said sitting back down.

"Alright. I said to her.

"Go get ready and bring ya pregnancy test. She said walking out of my room
to the other bathroom to get ready.

"I guess I don't have a choice damn. I said before getting ready.

At The Party

"It's jumping in here but somebody smell like fish bitch. I whispered into her ear.

"Right its smelling like a straight uncooked seafood boil. WHOEVER SMELL LIKE FISH NEEDA GO HOME. She yelled out loud.

"Shut the fuck up you embarrassing. I said because everybody started looking over towards us.

"There he go right there with all his friends. Riri said pointing them out.

"Come on. She said grabbing my hand and walking over to where they was but security blocking us.

"We can't let you through. One of em said.

"Yes the fuck you can. You see that bowlegged nigga right there. Yeah thats my best friends baby daddy so move. Riri said pushing through them so we could get up there.

"Who-... Von said shocked.

"Can yall give us a second. Von said to his gang.

"Yeah we gotchu twin. You can come too. Durk said to Riri walking out with everybody else.

"Oop ok.. Riri said.

"Don't be nervous. She said in my ear before walking off.

"Wassup? Von said gesturing me to sit down.

"You remember how we did what we did?? I said nervously playing with the test.

"Yeah.. whats that in your hand? He asked me looking at the test.

"Im pregnant.. and its yours.. I promise I haven't had sex with anybody period except you that one night... I said handing him the test and putting my head down.

Tbc...

Go read em 😫 by meee

Part Twoooo?

Ideas?