𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚝.𝟸

@__daikeara

Dai'Keara•Lashae•Green(Da-Key-ara)

(Da-Key-ara)

*2 Days Later *

Keara POV

Its been two days since the Von situation. I've been blowing up his phone. He blocked me on everything. Im just so confused. This shit came out of the blue. And its just hard. I got twin babies. Nights be the hardest. I'm tired. I can't even do hair anymore. I look a mess.

But my momma gon be here like tomorrow morning. To help out. Lord knows I need her right now.

"Im just here to get my stuff. Von said unlocking the door and walking in with Durk and some other girl.

"Who's she? I asked confused with a lil attitude.

"Oh me? Im his new boo the one that took him from you. She said laughing and smacking her gum.

"Durk get that hoe. I said putting the twins down.

"Ouuu😬 Im happy I told Von them kids wasn't his they dont look like him at all and they a lik you know ugly. She said laughing.

"You talking about my kids fuck the nigga wassup. I said standing up from the couch and putting my hair in a ponytail while walking over to her.

"WASSUP HOE. She yelled backing up.

"Alright sis chill. Durk said standing in the middle of us.

"NO BECAUSE THIS BITCH JUST DISRESPECTED ME AND MY KIDS THERES A FUCKING ISSUE NOW. I said swinging at her over Durks shoulder.

"OMG OMG OMG SHE HIT ME. The girl said falling onto the ground dramatically and crying.

"WHAT THE FUCK FOLKS. Von said running out the room to be captin save a hoe.

"She really just being dramatic because the hit ain't connect with her at all. Durk said smacking his teeth.

"Why the fuck would hit her damn u just a stupid bitch at this point. Von said yelling at me getting all in my face.

"Nigga whatchu doing. Durk said pushing him out my face.

"THATS THE WOMAN YOU WAS GON PROPOSE TO AT THAT MARRY AND YALL GOT TWO KIDS TOGETHER YET YOU GON DISRESPECT HER AND LET THIS IMPROPER FRACTION BUILT ASS HOE DISRESPECT HER TOO?! Durk yelled at Von.

"Them aint my kids fuck her and them. Von said earning himself a hard slap on the face by Durk.

"Aye twin you really tripping this aint like you. Durk said.

"Naw if u wanna defend her fuck you too. Von said walking out with his stuff and one hand on his face.

"You leave too bitch. Durk said pushing her out the door and locking it.

"Omg. I said sitting on the couch and crying.

"Its gon be aight I gotchu. Durk said hugging me.

"Von really tripping and if you need help with the kids call me or India we gotchu. He said picking up the twins and taking them to they room and coming back.

"Thank you... I said wiping my eyes.

"Von just tripping him and them kids look just alike and he know it plus u not even that type of girl but fuck him. Durk said.

"Yeah I dont even know what caused him to switch like that. I said to him.

"I dont either because thats not Von. Durk said.

"Whos that hoe anyways? I asked.

"Thats Asian but people know her as Asiandoll and a weird hoe like she got Von tatted before he even knew she existed. Durk said.

"Shes just weird and disrespectful let her come back around and shes dead. I said mugging the ground.

"Ok. Durk said laughing.

"But you better go India gon beat yo ass. I said laughing.

"You damn right. He said laughing with me.

"Aight bye. He said walking out.

Tbc...?
"Improper Fraction built hoe"

Part Three?

Ideas?