The Start Line

At the year of 2046, the invention of fortified cardboard created a major breakthrough in the world of distrubation. The material just absorb any shock and render them null. This box is the revolutionarized everyday transport. However, the box has been used in a complete different reason. The fortified cardboard along with the parts to control the small but absolute strong machine called the LBX. The people called the warrior machines that fights in the background of the box as "Danball Senki."

Year of 2057...

In the year of 2057, the LBXs have secured a standing firm in the society as the world's greatest hobby. They occupy the large share of the business market, and the pro leagues burdened with cooperate imagery were established all around them. The LBXs of today have become the essential to the world as both hobby, entertainment and even studies of new engineering. After the incident on Kamui Island with the World Saber, the curicular of LBX with the Second World has completely changed. The school continue the event and use it as a lesson for LBX as the proxy war has been ended.

At Tokio City, Japan...

In the city of Tokio, the people are just doing their own usual life style such as working, going to school, playing, etc. But the most clear thing that happen in the daily basis, is the LBX. All over the place like at the park or model shop, it shows many people, most of them are kids and teenagers, are playing with their LBX.

"Go, Buld!"

"Don't think you can even beat my Amazoness!"

"Take this!"

"Ahh! You set landmines?!"

"Hey, I nees help here! Stun grenade!"

"Hissatsu Function!"

All LBX players are enjoying their time with their LBX. To them, their LBX are more than just a toy, its their partner and friend. At the bridge, it shows a familiar blond haired teenage boy walking there when the train past by.

???: It's look like everyone are enjoying it really hard.

When the train passed, it shows the boy, Kojou Ryouji, who's watching the kids playing with their LBX.

Ryouji: LBX surely been a blast since they are created, and even more after the battle box created. But surely those LBX still need a lot of improvement.

He look at the clock at his CCM and saw the time.

Ryouji: Oh, crap! I'm gonna be late!

He quickly rush ahead and head somewhere familiar.

(A/N: Watch the opening if you wish.)

At Kitajima Model Shop...

The Kitajima Model Shop is an LBX store where anyone can buy, maintenance and even battle their LBX there. This place are owned by Kitajima Kojirou and his wife, Kitajima Saki. When Ryuji arrives, his friend already waiting there.

???: You're late, Ryuji!

Ryuji: Sorry about that, Arata.

His friend is Sena Arata. He is a former student from Kamui Daimon Academy, and after he left, he enroll in normal school. Both of them are first years in high school. Kojirou and Saki come out from the back.