Infiltration of Tiny Orbit

Yua has won her first tournament and now gain the special permission to enter Artemis. She felt very happy about it, and feel very thankful because Ryuji helped her. But she still think of what she should do after this. She keel thinking of the offer that the president of Astral gave her.

At an Unknown Location...

Located at the unknown location, it shows a secret high tech base. The area shows that a large control room with a man covered by the shadow while the rest of the people are working.

???: How about our mission taking the data of Vector?

"I'm sorry, sir. But the base is highly secured, and after our failed attempt to steal the data, I'm sure that the Seeker has increase their defense system."

???: Hmmm... Is there any other place you suggest that they have placed?

"I think that the certain LBX company might did it. Possibly that Tiny Orbit might kept it."

???: It is possible. Sent our agent there and make sure you able to recover it.

"Yes, sir."

???: Make sure you did well this time. Taking those data would change the spec of our military strength.

"As you command."

The man look back at the screen. Then he take out a picture but it covered the face and upper body of the people in it.

???: Do not worry. I will change this world back, to the way it suppose to be. And get the fairness back to us.

At the large door at the other side, reveal three individuals with different heights.

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(Kojou Resident)
(Ryuji's Room)

At the early morning, Ryuji already wake up and already went to check into Beast Fenrir. He check every single part of it from the armor frame to the core box.

Ryuji: *in mind* There's three weeks left until Artemis... I'm sure that this year's tournament won't be as easy as expected. Many champions across the world will gathered here and aim for the title and the prize. With Arata and Yua are entering too, I won't go easy on them or anyone I'll be facing.

The door at his room opened, showing Asuka who entered his room.

Asuka: Mornin', Ryuji!

Ryuji: *turn to Asuka* Good morning, Nee-san. What's up so early?

Asuka: Just prepare for another day. So maintenance on your LBX again?

Ryuji: Only three weeks left before Artemis. I need to make sure that both me and Beast Fenrir ready for that.

Asuka: Ohh... But I don't think it would be easy for you.

Ryuji: You're participating in this year's Artemis, right?

Asuka: Yup. Hope you go easy on your cute and beautiful sister here.

Ryuji: Not a chance. I don't go easy on anyone when it come to LBX battle. I also heard that Gouda and Sendou will be participating, too.

Asuka: Those two, huh? I hope able to get the chance to fight them in Artemis, and now I get another chance!

Ryuji: Not if I block that chance. I'll be the one who will beat you.

Asuka: Sure, I'll be waiting in Artemis. So that's why you need to get even better than you are now.

Ryuji: Who you think you're talking to?