Welcome to Artemis

The infiltration of Tiny Orbit has put the company in high security alert. They also warned the other LBX company throughout Japan in order to beware of their surroundings because the group that infiltrate Tiny Orbit might do the same to the other companies. At the same time, Artemis is nearly here.

(Evening)
(Kojou Resident)

At the living room, it shows Ryuji, Yua, Arata and Miku sitting there. Takeru came in and put the glasses of juice on the table before he also take a seat there.

Ryuji: Thanks for coming today.

Yua: Well, my work just done an hour ago. So I came as fast as I can.

Arata: So, why did you call us all here?

Ryuji: As you know, Artemis is getting even closer, right?

Miku: Yes.

Ryuji: But do you know about the change of rules in Artemis?

Arata: I do know about the achievement part only...

Yua: Is there any other changes?

Ryuji: Yes.

Takeru: They did that because they intend to gather more experience LBX players to make the tournament even better. Since you all know what happen to Omega Dain in the past, right?

Miku: After knowing about Paradise, Omega Dain take a huge blow by the public. After that, they being halt from business for three years until given new president while still under the government watch. Recently, they able to get back to normal, but still under surveillance.

Ryuji: Because of that, instead of just OmegaDain, the LBX company around the world formed an alliance in sponsoring Artemis.

Arata: I don't get it at all...

Yua: *smile wryly* Arata is Arata, after all...

Takeru: How about I explain about the rule?

Ryuji: I'm fine with that.

Takeru: Then let's get started.

The scene change into chibi Takeru as a large board appear behind him along with chibi Achilles Deed, chibi Beast Fenrir and chibi Pandora sticking out at the sides and on the board.

Takeru: Let me explain the rule of Artemis. Here we go...

The rules of Artemis appear on the board.

Takeru: Unlike most tournament, Artemis has more rules after the incident in the past.

"One, all matches in the tournament followed by standard regulation."

"Two, players qualified for the tournament are allowed to bring one or two players for support members."

"Three, the first match will be two-on-two battle, second round is one-on-one battle, third round is two-on-two battle, and the final round in the prelims all three players are allowed to participate."

"Four, the victor will be declared when all opponents' LBXs are Break Over. If both sides are draw, both are eliminated."

"That was the usual rules. And now is the new ones..."

"Five, to enter Artemis, a player must have at least one achievement in an LBX tournament."

"Six, transformable weapons are allowed."

"Seven, an LBX can have a secondary weapon. But in a team, only one LBX are allowed. Same to the ones with transformable weapons."

"Eight, special modes are prohibited until battle royale."