Facing the Illusionist

Arata become the champion of A Block and secured his seat in the final stage. And now the B Block has started with Gouda is the center of attention. When the B Block finals about to start, Yua and Miku head to the waiting room to prepare as Sendou remain there to watch for another while.

(Battle Zone)

The audience watch the battle of the final round in B Block. Hakai-O Ouga is fighting three Titan at the same time. The diorama is desert.

DJ: B Block has finally reach the final round! The famous destroyer, Gouda Hanzou is facing the World Titan Champion, Jaz, Caz and Daz!

The Titans rush are circling Hakai-O Ouga.

Gouda: What are you three doing?! Hurry up and attack!

Jaz: Heh. You think we would attack just like that?

Caz: We have no reason to go all out with for no reason.

Daz: LBX players would always have plan when it come against powerful players.

At the same time, all three Titan rush toward Hakai-O Ouga. They all jump at it. The Titans hit Hakai-O Ouga from all direction as it try to defend itself.

DJ: There it is! The Ramirez Triplet combination attack, the Parade of Drill!

The all-out attack from all direction damaging Hakai-O Ouga and the life point in Gouda's CCM has descrease to half.

Jaz: How's that?!

Caz: No way you can escape from our attack!

Daz: Give it up!

As the Titans start circling Hakai-O Ouga again, they all rush again for another attack. Gouda smirk before he tapping onto his CCM. Hakai-O Ouga dodge the first attack by jumping to the side and dodge another one.

Jaz: Got it!

Hakai-O Ouga quickly turn around and grab Titan's right arm before throwing it at the other Titan.

Daz: What?!

Caz: Why you...!

The last Titan rush toward Hakai-O Ouga but only to get slash away by the active chainsaw.

Caz: No way!

Jaz: Our combination is perfect! And how did he able to breakthrough?

Gouda: It's true that your combination is perfect... But it was so simple and I can even predict it!

Hakai-O Ouga rush forward at the Titans. As they all rush at it, Hakai-O Ouga slash all three of them when they are in one line causing all three Titan to explode.

Battle Over!

Winner: Gouda Hanzou Team!

DJ: And the battle is over! Hakai-O Ouga sink all three Titans at the same time! Gouda Hanzou Team will be heading to the final stage!

Gouda: Hahahah! I did it!

(Spectator Zone)

After the battle of B Block, there's a short break before the C Block battle starts.

Sakuya: Well, seeing him manage to reach the final stage isn't suprising. Since he is a powerful opponent.

Catherine: Hmph. No matter how strong he is, he's nothing comparing Asuka-sama!

Yuno: *smile wryly* Again with that?

???: Gouda-kun, you're the best!

They look beside them and saw three familiar faces. They are Okita Hinako, Nagino Umi and Nagisa Ririka, the student of Porton. Hinako is waving the flag with Gouda's name on it.