020. a arrival in two

GLEE — JOURNEY TO REGIONALS

Mr Schue walked back into the room with Quinn following

Mr Schue walked back into the room with Quinn following. "No one wants any pizza?" He asked them all, Holden leaning forward to grab a piece before returning back to her place. "Let's get started. Thank you for coming to the first annual New Directions' Regionals set list nomination party."

"What's the point, Mr Schue? Coach Sylvester's one of the judges. She's gonna crush us," Artie told them all, they all agreed as they all knew it would happen.

"Artie, you don't know that," Mr Schue pointed at him. "Yes, we do. She told us at Cheerios practice," Santana replied as she placed the lid onto the pizza box. "Yeah, she said, 'I'm going to crush Glee Club," Brittany admitted.

"A whole fucking year. All that hard work for what?" Sighed Puck before the stifled cries and sniffles could be heard from Tina beside him.

"I'm sorry. I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined Glee Club? Two- my parents. Rachel was right, being part of something special it made me special. I just can't believe it's going to be over in a week," Tina cried.

Finn sat up from his seat, "Wait. Who says it's going to be over?" He asked, his arms out wide. "Please. You think Puck and Santana are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in Glee Club together anymore?" Mercedes asked.

"Yeah, I may not have been the best person in the world to you all before Glee. Especially you Kurt," Puck says, "I was a bully. And I am sorry." He says, the baby had made him see the error of his ways, and he knew he would hate for his daughter to be treated the same way he treated everyone. "But, you have all changed me- I'm going to be a dad whenever Beth decides to come, and I want her aunts and uncles to include everyone in this room" he admits softly.

"So what if Sue decides to purposely cause us to lose?" Niall said, "I'm still going to be everyones friend in here. We don't need the glee club to be friends," he adds.

"I agree with Noah and Niall," Rachel said, "before this club, everyone in here. I was a selfish bitch, you've all changed me for the better and I don't care what people say. I want to keep being this version of myself with all of you," she stated and Mike bought her in for a hug.

"Nine months ago, there were five of you in here. And we sucked. I mean, we really sucked. Bad. One day, all of you are going to be gone and all of this, all of us, will be nothing but a hazy memory. It may take a second to remember everyone's names. Someone will have to remind you of the songs we sung, the solos you got or didn't get. Life only really has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle. And I love you guys too much to let you not make the most of it. Now, I was going to quit once, but you guys brought me back with 'Don't Stop Believing'. It was a nine, but we are going to make it a ten," Mr Schue explained.

Most of the students had red eyes from the crying they had been doing. They knew losing the Glee Club, didn't mean losing each other, but it would be a tragedy to even lose the comfort the choir room gave to every single person.

"We're doing 'Don't Stop Believing at Regionals'?" Rachel asked, smiling. "We are doing a Journey medley! Because who cares what happens when we get there when the getting there has been so much fun?" They all smiled.

Journey was the glee clubs group. Every song they could perform easily, because they could relate to the band.

"Rachel, you had something you want to say?" Mr Shue questioned, Rachel shook her head with teary eyes. "Just that we're all really glad you didn't become an accountant," She responded with a chuckle.

"Regionals, here we come..." Mr Schue concluded before Holden smiled brightly. She had never been more nervous, but she believed in them as a all.

Holden was holding Beth in the hospital room, and as she passed her niece too Quinn she felt her water break "um- guys?" She said, "hate to be that person but Asher has decided his cousin has had enough attention and decided to make his presence known" she said.

Wide eyes turned to the blonde who was clutching her stomach, and everything quickly rushed into action. "Do you want a private room Miss Ray, or are you willing to use the second bed in here?" The midwife asks.

"In here, it's easier" she said and was put on the bed in line with Quinn, "Puck out. I am not having you in here as I give birth, but send in Mason and Rache?" She asks and he rushed out and in comes the brunette who immediately stood by her best friend as well as Mason who took her hand in his.

Quinn got Charlie to help her get in a wheel chair, she clutched her daughter to her chest after the tests and made her way next to her sister.

The birthing suite held Charlie, Elara, Mason, Rachel and Quinn as well as Beth. They had spoken to Aspen who said she would wait to meet her grandson until he got home, not wanting to enter a hospital since she was diagnosed with cancer.

The waiting room held Santana, Brittany, Mike, Matt, Niall, Finn, Puck and then back at the competition was Tina, Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Mr Schue- knowing there was no need for the entire glee club to be in the waiting room.

Judy Fabray had shown up, but Quinn told her exactly what she thought before her water broke. Declaring that Elara was her mom, and that Judy had lost that right when she let Russell kick her out.

"You're ready to push," the nurse said and Holden took Mason's hand, and cried as she began to push.

"FUCK," she screams, "I can't do it" she says and Mason kissed her forehead, "you can. I'm right here sweetheart,"

"How the fuck could you do this?" Holden says towards her sister, and shuts up when she sees Beth asleep against Quinn's chest. "I knew I'd have her at the end," was the soft admission and Holden nodded before she began pushing again.

"He's crowning," the Nurse said and when the cries were heard Holden burst into tears. She hesitantly let the nurses do their jobs, before she gladly took her son in her arms.

She looked down at him and kissed his nose softly before she looked at Mason who was looking at her, and Asher with so much love. "I'm so proud of you darling," Mason praised and kissed her softly as he sat down next to her, wrapping a arm around the blonde. "He is perfect," was the whispered words and the blue eyed sixteen year old just nodded in agreement exhaustion settling in and she let Mason take his son into his arm, though he remained next to her.