BTS Fanfic- Min Yoongi's Girl

My new Fanfiction story

^______^

Sa mga A.R.M.Y jan basahin niyo yan ha ? Nasimulan ko na din yan. Heres the prologue :

"Miss Jasmin? Do you have any idea how much it hurts to love someone who will never love you back?" a 14 year old girl ask me.

"I guess so. Why?" i answered back and take a sit beside her.

"Im a Fangirl.. Do I really have to stop dreaming of getting married to my Idol someday?" so shes a fangirl.

"You must not. I know that your entire lives revolves around loving people who will never love you back. Explaining that the Guy on your mobile really is your Husband, but the men you are talking about doesn't know it. Thinking you are not pretty enough to meet your idols and that they won't like you.

I have the idea how frustrating being a fangirl ........

...... The ocean is your problem
...... You don't understand Korean
...... Slow internet connection
...... Money for concerts
...... Age gap with your bias
...... Bias kissing scenes in dramas
...... Bias being paired to other *female idol*

And of course being hurt by REALITY..."

"How did you know all of that?" she said.

"Do i really need to answer that?"

"Neh Eonnie. And why did you told me to continue dreaming if you just told me that its impossible."

"Trust me.. You must keep dreaming.."

"Yeah but i know im waiting for nothing.." she said and she cry.

"You know, i have a little secret to share to you.. But promise me not to tell it to others.." i said and she nod and we do the pinky promise.

"Perhaps, You know Suga of BTS?"

"Neh. His a member of Bangtan Sonyeodan. Waeyo?"

"Before i bacame Suga's Girlfriend, i am also a fan."

"You O________O you are ... You are the romoured girlfriend of Suga Oppa? And your also a fan of them..."

"Yes, Im Min Yoonggi's Girl.. And thats true, he dated me as a fan.. so stop crying now.. keep dreaming.."

*le wink*

--------------------------

I hope the prologue caught your attention to read my new story Guys ^_____^ Annyeong ~ Babye.