Happier | Peter Parker

Summary: After all that has happened, in the long run Peter had to make a choice. To make everyone forget who he is and all that happened. Which would resulted in you forgetting who he is and losing each other.

Pairing: Tom!Peter Parker x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 527

Warnings: heartbreak and angst

a/n: So I saw NWH on December 18 with my brother, I'm sorry I forgot to announce. I have never been the same 😭 This also will contain spoilers for the movie so please skip if you haven't seen it. If not and you have seen the movie, you may continue to read.

Peter's POV:

Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms

It's been two months since the whole multiverse catastrophe. And worse of all, I had to lose my best friend Ned, Happy, and mostly Y/N. I was walking down the cool, breezy winter wonderland street of December and saw Y/N with another guy.

Only a month we've been apart
You look happier
Saw you walk inside a bar
He said somethin' to make you laugh

The guy went close and whispered something in Y/N's ear, something I can't make out what it was. All I know is that he said something to make her laugh and he did. She started giggling up and blushing and covering her cheeks. It took all in me not to cry out. I missed it when she laughed like that with me.

I saw that both of your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do

The memories of her just kept flooding in. From spending time with her in school, hanging out with her, having to hide my identity that I'm Spider-Man, her finding out, having my first kiss, going out on our first kinda date, and now all of it is gone. She's now a memory.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you as I do
Promise that I will not take it personally, baby
If you're movin' on with someone new

I want to look away so badly, but I just can't. Everything was going fine until the guy leaned in and kissed Y/N. Nope, I'm not fine at all. My eyes started tearing up and I felt a huge lump in my throat coming up.

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth

I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing Y/N with another guy that wasn't me, my heart just can't take it. I walk down the street away from Y/N and the guy and went into an alleyway and started crying.

But I know I was happier with you.

A/N: I'm sorry that this is short but I still wanted to update this book. And I'm sorry that it took me a while to update it's just that my Google storage is really full so I can't use my Google docs to write my stories.

I might have to get to asking my parents if I can get more storage

I might have to get to asking my parents if I can get more storage. So for now I have to use my notes app. Anywaysss I hope you guys still enjoyed this imagine and don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love you guys and having a amazing day/night or wherever you live around the world!