Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 27.

Okay Here's Chapter 27 ... Before you start I was trying to write in third person or maybe second person im still learning how to do that so sorry if its confusing Lol If it is Let me know i'll answer your Questions

VOTE COMMENT ASK QUESTIONS & Most Of All

ENJOY......

Chapter Twenty-Seven:

*~Xavier's POV~*

"Hey, Cass ... Cassidy, Are you home? Baby, today had to have been the best day of practice ever! Other than us getting---" I walked into the kitchen opening the stove and then into the bedroom. 

"Cassidy?" 

No Answer. I pulled out my phone and called my mother. 

*

"Hey Ma." 

"Xavier, what a surprise. How are you?" 

"I'm Fine, just wondering where Cassidy was, is she over your house or maybe the twins?" 

"No I haven't seen her in about two maybe three weeks, Xavier is everything alright at home? You know you can tell me or Vince." I took a deep breath and rubbed my hand over my face. 

"Uhh Yeah, mom everything is fine. I just don't know where my wife is. I'm doing to try her cell, talk to you later." 

"Okay you know my number if you need me. Love you Xavier." 

"Me too. Bye." I searched the house once again then called Cassidy, getting no answer.

"Maryland State Police, how may I help you?" I began to pace the floor with a little panic in my voice. 

"Okay, Hi. My name is Xavier Newsome and I need to report someone missing." 

"Missing, okay can you start by telling me the name of the person and how long they've been missing?" 

"Cassidy, Travis And Azalia. That's A Z A L I A, Newsome and I'm not sure how long but I haven't heard from my wife all day and she isn't with the family or any of her friends, I've called her phone and it’s been disconnected and I'm getting --" 

"Sir, so basically your saying she’s been missing for about maybe 12 to 16 hours, Correct?" 

"Yes, so can you put out an amber alert for my kids and wife please?" 

"Okay how old are your kids and can you maybe give me a description of them or you can also come down to the precinct with identification of the wife and kids." 

"Then you I'll be there." 

"You’re welcome Mr. Newsome." I hung up and grabbed my jacket, keys and a recent picture of Cassidy and the kids, all that was on my mind was. Did Cassidy know about Melonie and finally decided to leave me for years of hurt and anger?

__

~*Anonymous POV*~

"I Pulled out my gun as she made a stretching sound and a small whimper of pain. After being put in the van she had to watch as her kids were put into a deep sleep, then feel the pain of a whip to the back and then if that wasn't enough, punches to her beautiful face. I felt so much hurt for her. Her eyes fluttered open trying to recognize where she was, I just stood in the dark corner out of sight."