Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 28

Just gonna say ... this maybe boring, i was kinda tired but i'm gonna make the next chapter even better promise!!

ENJOY.....

Chapter Twenty-Eight:

~*Sadie's POV*~

"YOU ALL DID WHAT?" Carson yelled as if we were his kids. We all continued to laugh, flopping down on the couch. 

"Calm down Car ... we just had a food fight. And all the food just happen to land on Vivianne and her crew. No biggie!" I looked at William and he began to laugh along with Jonas and Nikki. 

"Yeah, Carson really, the security didn't even see our faces we took off just that quick." 

"Yeah, but what’s up with Missy, I saw her laying on the ground?" my face got serious. 

"She wasn't feeling good. I told her to lay down." 

"Oh." An awkward silence filled the living room. 

"So, umm Sadie, I'm gonna go head to the hotel and tomorrow we can have lunch? ... he rose one eyebrow ... maybe!" 

"Sure, we can ... have ... I looked around ...lunch. I said awkwardly avoiding every ones gaze and interest in our conversation. Can you all stop staring?" 

"Sorry." They all said in unison. 

"Let’s go ... talk outside!" I grabbed his hand and led him towards the back patio. 

"Today was fun." 

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to come, I hadn't heard from you in weeks!" 

"I wanted to surprise you, and your mom gave me your address sooo ... I decided to stop by." 

"Yeah, I see. You came at a right time. Everything is soo .. messy. And you're a great listener." 

"Well, I try." I laughed and grabbed my arms as a gust of wind blew. 

"It’s cold, let’s go back inside. You want something to drink?" 

"Oh No, I gotta head to the hotel before they give my room away." 

"Hotel’s don't do that." 

"They do when you haven't even called and reserved one." I laughed. 

"Hey, well how about you save your chump change ---" 

"Chump change!!" 

"YES! CHUMP Change! ... why don't you save that and stay here. The couch let’s out we have covers and stuff ... I sat down on the bar stool ... so mi casa es su casa that's if you want!" 

"Okay, why not." 

"Great I'll show you how to let the couch out. Follow me."

*~Carson's POV~*

"Hey, what’s up with you?"