Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 34.

If You've already read the beginning of this I'd just skip to Xavier's POV .... if you want Lol still didnt get to post pics of Sadie's dress photobucket is actin like an asz ... But yep comment please vote please FB tweet etc but most of all.....

Enjoy ...

Chapter Thirty-Four:

*~Sadie’s POV~*

“Nice, your hair’s Nice Sadie! Ugh what a jerk you are Carson!”

“I couldn’t think of anything. Sorry your hair is nice and your still beautiful with or without the color.”

“Awe … I rubbed Carson’s head … you really think so?”

“You should already know I do. I was just so shocked I couldn’t think of anything to say like ‘Spectacular’!” I began to laugh as we can to a red light.

“That was nice. Oh wait you don’t have a problem with me going on a date with Trey do you? Because if you do--”

“No, No, No … were friends. I guess, I mean right?”

“Yeah … I said awkwardly … we are just friends.”

“I mean if I did have a problem with it. What would you do about it.” Carson began to make a weird sound with his mouth at the end of his sentence in between nervous laughter.

“I mean, I would have I don’t know … no. go!?!”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“Well where to now?”

“the mall I got a little shopping to do.”

“Okay off to South Coast Plaza!”

“Woah wait … all the way in Orange freaking County?” I held on to the dash board as Carson whipped the car around heading for the expressway.

“Yeah, what's wrong with that?”

“I got money but not that kind of money. Turnaround and we’ll just go to The Citadel or something Carson seriously.”

“What? That museam looking mall? No, don’t worry Sadie. I got you!” Carson winked and continued to drive. Smiling from ear to ear.

“What do you want in return for this?”

“Nothing Sadie, you deserve this.” He said looking at the road. I couldn’t help but sit back and wonder what he really wanted.

*

~*Carson’s POV*~

“Okay Car, last outfit then we can go.”

“Hurry up I’m sure your going to look amazing!”

“I didn’t in that last outfit, I looked fat.”

“Whatever, just hurry.”

“Okay, how’s this with these nude color shoes?”

“Nude color shoes … I rose one eyebrow …. What?”

“Ugh, Carson really? Does these shoes … she pointed at her feet … go with this dress?”