Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 30.

Sorry If Its Boring ... I Just Wanted To Throw Something Together, Cause I Was In A Writing Mood Tee+Hee.....

Vote & Comment & Tell Peoples And All That Jazz But Most Of All Enjoy........

Chapter Thirty:

*~Sadie's POV~*

I woke up stretching and hoping Carson was still laying next to me, but unfortunately he was not so I got up brushed my teeth and headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Hey." William Said spinning around in the chair towards me. 

"Hey ... William. How did you sleep?" 

"Good, the couch is pretty comfortable ... he chuckled and took a bite of his omelet ... what about you?" I scratched my head awkwardly and put my hair in a messy bun, walking over to the fridge. 

"Pretty good, I guess." 

"That's Good." 

"Yep, so umm where is everybody?" 

"Carson and Missy ... isn't that her name?" 

"Yeah, what about her and him?" 

"They went to a doctor’s appointment. And Jonas and Nikki went somewhere I'm not sure and Drew never came home ... wow I'm good at that I should live here." I laughed and sat down next to him. 

"That would be nice. But uhh ... we have to talk about last night." 

"About me being gay, do you have a problem with it?" 

"What ... Oh NO. I just .. when were you going to tell me?" William rubbed his hands over his face stressfully. 

"Soon ... before I left for sure, I just wanted to get to know you way better. And I sure as hell didn't want your boyfriend---" 

"EX ... He's My Ex ... Fiancé ... But carry on..." 

"Well I Just didn't want your EX FIANCE ... to be the first to know it just came out he was just hassling me and it got annoying." 

"Yeah, he can get annoying when he's angry." 

"He loves you a lot I can tell." 

"So, it doesn't matter." 

"It doesn't right now because your hurt and so is he. But it will later, trust me." 

"Shut Up Dr. Phil!" William laughed. 

"So, what are we doing today, it’s Friday, Friday Got--" 

"OMG Don't Sing that song in my house .... I will kick you out!" 

"Sorry!!" 

"It’s Okay Haha .. But I don't know yet, are you hungry?" 

"Nah, found some food in the fridge. You?" 

"Yeah, kinda." 

"Okay, I'll fix you something to eat." 

"I could get use to this!!"

*~Xavier's POV~*

I laid on the couch trying not to fall asleep. Waiting on the phone to ring with any kind of information on the whereabouts of my wife and kids, I had done it all and prayed every second of the day. I had told the police about Melonie's visit and they told me with her past not to trust her because she could be a main suspect.