Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 33.

OMG sorry if it looks weird this is my first time using the new uploader and its weird ugh ne who I hope this is a long chapter sorry about my Adam & Steve readers I didn’t feel like writing 4 that chapter … -_- … okay so comment vote FB tweet tell ur mom but most of all

ENJOY…….

Chapter Thirty-Three:

~*Sadie’s POV*~

“Lay down on the couch.”

“I’m really sorry Sadie … for everything you know.”

“Yeah, drink this its black coffee.”

“I don’t want any … he began to slur his speech and fall off the couch … I just want you.”

“Carson … drink. Now!” I said shoving the hot coffee down his throat.

“Stop Stop … give it to me your trying … I your trying to .. to drown me.” I chuckled to myself and got up in search for a t-shirt to change into.

“Why are you here Carson? And where’s Missy?” I slipped my shirt on.

“Didn’t I hear … didn’t you hear me? He raised one eyebrow and drank more of the coffee … I miss you?”

“So?”

“Don’t you me? Love ME!”

“No, I haven’t seen you in almost two weeks. I’m moving on with my life you should too. And coming over here drunk isn’t very flattering.”

“I was out with Drew earlier. And he’s engaged.” My face went blank.

“Oh…”

“Yeah … there was an awkward silence as Carson’s eyes began to close … she’s nice.”

“I bet.” I whispered.

“I’m done with this coffee.”

“Okay, lay down. But Carson … no answer … CARSON!!” I yelled. He jumped and opened his eyes.

“Umh huh?”

“You’re leaving in the morning!” and with that he was out.

**

“Umm what are you cooking?”

“Eggs, bacon, hash browns and a small salad.” I said cutting up some tomatoes and putting them in a bowl.

“Yum hash browns my favorite.”

“Yep, I remembered.” I cut off the stove and placed a plate of food on the table.

“Thanks.”

“Woah .. what are you doing?” I smiled.

“About to eat breakfast clearly.”

“No.”

“What you mean NO?”

“I mean this is my food. Yours is at Mc Donald’s or Burger king or where ever you fancy your breakfast when your leaving.”

“Sa--”

“The door Carson!” I pointed my fork in the direction of the door then went in on my food. Smiling at his lost facial expression, he looked so confused.