Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 45.

And finally the last chapter *tear* Lol well hopefully you all will

Enjoy.....

Chapter 45:

*~Carson’s POV~*

“Mr. Gregory are you aware that your brother has two warrants out for his arrest?”

“No, I wasn’t.”

“And are you aware that he--”

“No I wasn’t aware of anything, I haven’t spoken to my brother in almost two years. So whatever he has gotten himself into. It has nothing to do with me.”

“Okay, well Mr. Gregory just so you know your brother is still on the run and if we find out you know anything or the wear abouts of your brother you will be back here again.” I sighed loudly.

“Are we done here?”

“Not even halfway”

*

*~Sadie’s POV*~

“Carson?”

“Hey you waited up for me?”

“Yeah, it’s almost five am … why did they keep you so long?”

“They were asking me questions about Travis things like if I knew where is was and when was the last time I saw if. And when I saw him was he armed with a weapon.”

“Wow, did you tell them he was just here?”

“Eventually. But that’s all I knew so it wasn’t much to say. At the end of it all, they ended up finding my brother in a rundown motel in Vegas and now he’s facing ten years in jail.” I followed him into David’s Nursery.

“Oh my god, well at least your back now. Are you okay with that?”

“I’m content … but I know one thing I’m tired, you should get some rest too.”

“I will in a minuet.”

“Where’s Cassidy and Xavier?”

“On the beach I think.” There was a awkward silence.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“Ummhmm.” I said nodding my head and sitting down in the chair.

“Sadie, are you okay?”

“Uh, Do you like being a father?”

“So far yeah, I got a healthy baby boy he’s not a baby that cries a lot, and I’m learning how to grow up with him. Why do you ask? You’re not pregnant are you?”

“Who me? Pregnant.”

“It’s only you and me in the room.”

“Me, pregnant though?”

“Sadie!”

“No, I’m not pregnant Carson. I was just asking you a question that’s all.”