Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 38.

Enjoy.......

Chapter Thirty-Eight:

[3 Weeks Later]

*~Sadie's POV~"

*Ummhmm, I think sex in the rain is the best of any position you can think of.” I said as Carson handed me a towel to dry my hair.

“Yeah, I’m going to agree with you on that.”

“But umm, it's still raining. You want to--”

“Sadie, I’d hate to ruin the moment but what are we doing?”

“What do you mean you’ve been staying with me for the past three weeks while Missy's cousin and sister visits so--”

“I mean are we going together or what Sadie Because I don’t have time for games.?” Carson said in a aggravated tone. I sat down on the couch.

“Umm, I guess.”

“You guess? What does that mean? You went out with Trey the day before yesterday, and he’s coming to pick you up tonight what do you mean you guess?”

“I’m just friends with Trey, you know that.”

“And I’m just the person you have sex with until Trey asks for sex?”

“What? No, your … I paused … your…”

“I am … that’s what I am to you, a sex toy. A human dildo to you.” I laughed a little, using the pillow to cover up my smile.

“Its not that funny Sadie.”

“Kind of is. But you’d better get dresses. Your having Dinner with Missy and her sister remember?”

“Yeah, I remember.”

“You too pick out baby names yet?” I said throwing cloths into the washing machine.

“Nope, I guess now that her families here we’ll talk about all of that tonight.”

“That’s a good idea, what names do you like though?”

“I like Tyler, or Taylor maybe even Marcus.”

“Cute.” I said plain and simple.

“Cute?”

“Yeah Carson cute. It's no big deal.”

“Ummm ok.”

“Those names are kind of common though. But it's you alls decision not mine.”

“Common! Okay what do you have in mind?”

“Oh no, I’m not giving you any input nope.” My phone began to ring.

“Oh c’mon Sadie.”

“I’m on the phone Carson … Hello?”