Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 7.

Chapter Seven:

~*Cassidy's POV*~

"Oh my gosh look at you ... your glowing, I cant believe. Well how many months are you now?" I said in shock as Courtney sat in the chair and began to eat the delicious plater of foods the baseball park gave us as a gift.

"im two months ... And were getting married, he purposed a year ago and were getting married in 2 months, I'm so excited!" She stuffed some nachos down the throat and cover her mouth with her hand trying not to spit or laugh over everyone.

"Mama, Can we go to the playground?" Travis said with pleading eyes.

"Okay, in a minuet baby!"

"Umm, aren't you missing someone. Last time I checked you were having another baby!" My smile slightly sunk in, thinking about poor Elijah who died before his time.

"Well ... "

"Cassidy, whats wrong?"

"Nothing its just--"

"Mama!!!" Azalia and Travis pleaded.

"Okay, we can go now!"

"YaY, the twins yelped before making their way out the doors!" Courtney and I got up, but before I could catch the door she caught on to my arm.

"Cassidy, where's the baby?"

"He died. Awhile back. I had--"

"Don't say anymore, Im so sorry why didn't you tell me. Did you tell Xavier?"

"Yeah, I told him. He blamed himself but really it was no one's fault. I would have named him Elijah though isn't that pretty?" I said trying to enlighten the mood.

"Beautiful name. Again I'm so sorry, but I'm having a boy! Maybe that can be his middle name!?"

"Oh no you wouldn't have to--"

"To late, now lets go before your kids have a heart attack from no fun." I smiled and open the door. As we walked out and on to the elevator.

**

"Xavier, Great Job in the game tonight!" Richie said teasing him and smiling hard in victory!

"Yeah yeah, whatever if it wasn't for Smith on third base we would have won that!"

"Yeah, right you know im great and just admit it dude!"

"Xavier! The twins got in trouble!"

"Well Well, look at you."

"RICHIE, heyy ... I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek ... how are you?"

"I'm doing great, how about yourself?"

"I'm fine. But other than that, your coach wants to see us before we go."

"Okay, come with me! Richie we will meet you in the parking lot."

"Fine with me!"

"See you in a min. Court!"

"Kay, see yah!"

**