Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 32.

i Just HAD To Upload Cause I Noticed I Had 200 Followers Two Days In A Row YAY!!!! Vote Comment FB Tweet Ummm Do Other Stuff Blog Etc AND ANSWER THE QUESTION AT THE END OF THE STORY

And Most Of All

ENJOY.........

Chapter Thirty-Two:

~*Cassidy's POV*~

[One Week Later]

"How are you?" 

"Okay, I guess ... I wish I could remember more but I just can’t. Sorry." 

"Cass, don't be sorry. It’s okay now, I'm going to take you home ... well to my mother's house then you can get settled there for now." 

"Your Mother's....?" I said giving him a questionable look as I laid in the bed. 

"Yes, Cassidy. I've been staying there for the past four weeks with the twins." 

"Oh, my babies. How are they?" 

"Their fine. And enjoying their time with grandma and grandpa and especially Kizza." I smiled and laid my head on the pillow. 

"So, how long have I been awake now?" 

"Ummm ... he looked at the time on his phone ... almost two days in an hour it will be." 

"Wow. I just can’t believe all that happen. I feel like it’s all my fault if I hadn't have went for a run. Then I put my kids in danger like that. I'm a terrible mother aren't I?" Xavier shook his head and grabbed my hand. 

"No, you're not you're a better parent than most women. And I love you for that, don't ever think you’re not." I smiled and then there was a knock at the door and entered the nurse. 

"Hi, Ms. Newsome I'll be your night nurse. And I'm here with your pain medication." 

"Okay." 

"As you may or may not know you'll be taking 'codeine' until you leave in three days then we will put you on something a little less stronger, now if you feel as if it’s too strong just page the front desk and I will be in this room in a flash." The nurse handed me a cup of water and the small pill. 

"Thank you." I said after swallowing the pill. 

"Okay, and this pill is just a benedryl to help you sleep. Here you go." She handed me the next pill and Xavier stared at me, smiling. 

"Okay, so do you need anything Mrs. Newsome?" 

"No thank you." 

"Mr. Newsome, do you need anything?" 

"No, thank you, just for my wife to get better." 

"Awee." I said with a sly smile. 

"Okay, well visiting hours are almost over. But I'll give you two 10 more minutes." 

"That's nice of you thanks." 

"No, problem." The nurse walked out of the room and I turned to Xavier who was now standing and stretching. 

"I really want to talk to my babies. I miss them soo much." 

"I know that’s why I got them to make a video and I recorded it on my phone you want to see it while I go to the restroom?"