Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 35.

Made a few changes to Cassidy's POV so you may wanna read it over if you wanna (: But Ne who

ENJOY.......

CHAPTER Thirty-Five:

*~Cassidy’s POV~*

“I’m sorry Mrs. Newsome but it says here that your last order for this bottle of medication was up about two weeks ago. I can try to call in a new prescription.”

“Okay try that. I know I have another prescription of codeine in that computer somewhere.”

“Okay, Mrs. Newsome just stand over here, and I’ll order you some if not we may have to give you a generic if your medicare card goes through. Hi welcome to wallgreens pick up or drop off?” the pharmacist said as I stood to the side waiting.

“Pick up, for Gregory, Alec Gregory?!” The man said.

“Okay Mr. Gregory it says here you have a pick up for Lortabs is this correct?”

“Yes mam!”

“And you know these are pain killers and to not take them with alcohol or before driving right?”

“Yes, I understand the danger.”

“Okay that’ll be 23.34 for two month prescription … the nurse smiled and took the man's money.”

“Okay, I’ll be right back with your medication.”

“O'righty! … the man looked my way and smiled … Hi how are you?”

“Good and yourself?”

“Struggling to keep my knee away from the pain.” The guy said making a joke I didn’t find funny.

“Ohh sorry. I didn’t notice that was a joke.”

“Its okay, most people think because I got a deep voice I have no sense of humor.”

“Oh that’s a little judge mental.”

“I guess.” I turned my gaze away from the man and stared at the lady looking for the med.

“Okay Mr. Gregory here's your medication … ”

“Thank  you so much fine lady.” The pharmacist giggled and turned towards her computer.

“Nice talking to you.”

“Same here.”

“Okay Mrs. Newsome, I just got an email that we can get you a generic version of the codeine but it will cost about 95 dollars for a two month prescription.”

“Ninety  … No I have two kids to take care of a divorce, to pay for and this fucking arm to heel I can't spend that kind of money.”

“Well Mrs. Newsome that’s--”

“You know what's that’s okay. I don’t need the codeine that bad.”

“Okay well is their anything else I can--”

“Nope.” I tapped the desk and walked off just my luck I saw that man standing outside.

“Hi, I’m sorry to bother you and I really don’t want to seem strange or anything but---”

“You want to but some Lortabs don’t you?”