Appearances

/Time Skips/

[A Week Later]

Y/N's POV

(My schedule starts getting packed like crazily full. There's radio shows, tv shows, photoshoots and....Dates. I can't believe how crazy my schedules are booked for a month. I heard something is going around related to TWICE. I'm starting to be annoyed because I know 100% not 0.0% that it's going to be and Sana and my so called, "relationship". I'm attending to my very first show after a very long time. The show is called Daily Idol[A/N: Made Up Show(Weekly Idol)]. It's their first time inviting an idol without having a comeback.)

/Time Skips/

(I stand beside the stage with my outfit.) 

Doni & Coni: "Welcome to Daily Idol~!"

Coni: "Today, we have a very important  guest with us. People always ask us for this particular and specific person."

Doni: "I heard this person is well-known as the hottest idol also the hottest actor/actress."

Coni: "Not only that, he/she became the hottest topic and trend for days straight."

Doni: "Let's welcome....Lee Y/n!"

(I sprint my way on the stage as they both clapped for my entry. I stand between them and smile.)

You: "Annyeonghaseo(Hello)~My name is Lee Y/n known as Everest. This is my very first show after a very long time. It's nice to meet you all~Please take good care of me~"

(I bowed down and stand back up properly.)

Doni: "Wha~It has a very long time."

Coni: "I strongly agree Doni. I think the last time he/she appear in this show was 8 years ago."

Doni: "Whaa~It has been that long...That's ..That's like almost to a decade."

You: "Yes, it would be if another two years have passed by."

Coni: "That is really crazy."

You: "I agree."

Doni: "So Y/n-ssi-Oh wait..You go by two names now? What should I call you?"

You: "Whatever name you are comfortable with Doni sunbae."

Doni: "Really?..I'm used to calling you Everest."

You: "Then, I'm okay with it."

Doni: "Really?"

You: "Yes~"

Coni: "Why do you have two names? Why didn't you debut as an actor/actress as Everest like some celebrities?"

You: "I like to split my working activities. For example: Acting would be for Lee Y/n. Music, composing and producing will be for Everest."