Inserenity

(Sana looks at me.)

Sana: "What are you saying?"

You: "I'm asking you to continue to like me."

Sana: "Exactly. What are you telling me is.. I should continue to like you?"

You: "Yes."

Sana: "Does that mean you like me?"

You: "Well-"

Sana: "Do you like me? I'm asking you if you feel the same way towards me?"

You: "I don't really know yet."

(Sana look at me with disappointment once again. The elevator door opens. Sana roll her eyes and push me away to get out of the way.)

Sana: "I have never met someone selfish like you. I didn't know that you're more heartless."

(She walks out of the elevator then the elevator door close between us. As the elevator is still moving, I felt like I fucked up. My phone start going off.)

*RING* *RING*

(I look at the screen of my phone.)

[Mingyu Calling. . .]

(I answer the call from one of my friends Mingyu.)

You: "What is it? What do you want?"

[Mingyu]: "Hey, Yuna is going to the party at the night club."

You: "What?"

/Time Skips/

(Play while reading.)

[BGM: Turn All the Lights On- T-Pain & Ne-Yo]

(I walk in the night club where Mingyu told me where Yuna is going to be

(I walk in the night club where Mingyu told me where Yuna is going to be. Music is currently blasted up. I went with Mingyu to find Yuna. Mingyu was one of the former JYP Trainees that I practiced with. He is currently going to the same college as Yuna. I walked with a disguise. I tried to find Yuna in the nightclub. I see a bartender and walk up to him.)

You: "Hey, do you know where I can find the Yonsei University students?"

Bartender: "They booked a booth down the 1st Level where the dance floor is at."

You: "1st Level?"

Bartender: "Yeah, you can find the student really easily. There's this one guy who stands out. You have to look for a maroon red suit jacket with black shirt. I believe it's his birthday."