Pandora

(Henry and I walked to the cafeteria. Of course, all eyes are on me because the articles. Henry and I continue to ignore all the attention. We went to a empty table and sat down. As we began to eat, we can hear people whispering about me. Henry couldn't stand the disrespect that I'm getting. Right before he was about to get up, I hold him down by holding his shoulder while eating.)

Henry: "Y/n.."

You: "Don't let it get to you..I know it's hard but.. It's fine..Once they know the truth, they will instantly regret it. Just eat your food."

Henry: "If you say so."

??: "Sunbae~"

(Henry and I look straight ahead. We see Stray Kids, holding their trays.)

You: "Oh hey~"

(They smiled and came to my table.)

Stray Kids: "Sunbae , can we sit close to you?"

You: "Oh? Oh..Sure."

(They sat in behind of me. All of a sudden..)

??: "Sunbae~"

(I look up and see TWICE.)

You: "Hi girls."

Jeongyeon: "How are you?"

You: "I'm doing okay."

Jihyo: "We want to let you know that we all believe in you."

You: "Thanks."

(I smiled slightly. I feel annoyed for some reason with their presence. Of course, she's there with them like always. Sana slightly hid behind Jeongyeon.)

You: "Sana, hello~"

Sana: "Sunbae, h-hi~"

(I smiled.)

Trainee#1(Female): "I don't understand why Stray Kids and TWICE Sunbae-nim are bothering themselves with a trouble maker or a person who likes to bully."

Trainee#2(Female): "He/She is going to ruin your image and fame. Please stay away from him/her Sunbae."

Trainee#3(Male): "He/She is no longer worth to stay here and work for JYP Entertainment."

Trainee#4(Male): "He/She isn't worth to still be part of the Artist Category."

Trainee#5(Female): "Just leave JYP and retire. Your title and your accomplishment is now ove-"

??: "Apologize."

Trainees: "What?"

(I turn my head and look.)

Bangchan: "I want you to apologize to Sunbae right now."

(Trainees laughed.)

Trainee#3: "Bangchan-sunbaenim, you're kidding right?"

Bangchan: "I'm not kidding."

Trainee#2: "Why can't he/she ask for the apology?"

Bangchan: "I said apologize."

Trainee#1: "We didn't do anything wrong. We were stating the facts about Y/n sunbaenim."

(A moment of intense was floating around.)

??: "Apologize to Y/n sunbae."

Sana: "Young Hyun oppa?"

Bangchan: "Hyung?"