Thumping

/Time Skips/

[Two Months Later]

(I had already start making music. The news about me has settled down. What's crazy was that Soojin's company took her out of the group due to bullying. Not only that, the company terminate her as well. I was sad about the news. I wonder if the group will be okay. Sana and I weren't able to go on dates due to her busy schedules. She and her members went overseas to her TWICE Tour in USA. Irene and I had to do a collaboration song. Irene and I had to discuss about the lyrics before we start recording. Irene's voice sounds so delicate and warm. It's quite soothing. I love her voice. I remember guiding her throughout the song. She tried her best not to mess up on the lyrics. SM Producer sent me the file of the song. I clicked on it and listen to it.)

(After listening to it, I enjoy the edits and work on it. I send my response about the song to them to release it. I can't wait to see the response from citizens.)

/Time Skips/

[3 Days Later]

(I was on my way to YG Entertainment. I look at my phone and see so much comments about song that SM released. There was so many positive comments. So many people showing so much love and support. Someone from YG wanted me to help out for their new album. I heard that he was a HUGE fan of mine back in 2013. I also heard I was his inspiration til this day. I know that he appeared on KPOP STAR Season 2. PD-nim liked him a lot back then. PD-nim told me about him before I was on my way to YG Entertainment.)

Henry: " Your fanboy must be very happy."

You: "I hope so."

Henry: "You're only there to help him out on PD-nim's behalf."

You: "Yeah."

/Time Skips/

(I knock on the production door.)

??: "Yes, come in."

(I made my way in the room. I see 12 boys in the room. Once they saw me, they got up from their seating.)

??: "Sunbae-nim~ Hello."

(They bow down as a greeting.)

You: "Oh, hello. Wha~You guys are cool and good looking."

(They laugh and thank me for the compliment. They introduced to themselves one by one.)

??: "I-I'm a-a BIG FAN of yours sunbae-nim."

(I turn my head and look at him.)

You: "Ah..You're from the KPOP STAR. I remember seeing you on the show in a few episodes. Bang Yedam."

(He smiles.)

Yedam: "Yes, that was me."

You: "Wha~You're tall now. I heard a lot about you from PD-nim."