Close Call

/Time Skips/

Third Person

(Sana and the members finished their performance. Sana held the mic to her mouth.)

Sana: "来てくれてありがとう。もう遅いので無事に帰ってください。明日また会いましょう。" | "Thank you everyone for coming. Please get home safely since it's already late. Let's see each other again tomorrow."

TWICE: "また明日ね。" | "See you tomorrow."

(TWICE wave their hands at ONCE. They walk back to the platform and the technology doors start closing.)

/Time Skips/

Y/N's POV

(I was allowed to stay in the dress room, chilling. I was just waiting for Sana like a "boyfriend"/"girlfriend" would do. Henry and So Eun went off to their date. He said the rental car is at the back of the stage. It's parked outside. For some reason, I couldn't get that performance out of my mind. I shake my head because that's crazy. There's nothing between us and it HAS to be a one time thing. I mean it always happen to everyone. As I was waiting, I hear giggles and laughing outside of the dress room.)

[Meanwhile..]

Third Person

Jeongyeon: "Hahaha~ Nayeon got a foot cramp in the middle of performance."

Nayeon: "Shut up! I didn't think that was going to happen to me."

(TWICE laugh at Nayeon. Nayeon pouts.)

Nayeon: "Stop laughing."

(They were close to the dress room. Jeongyeon place her hand on the door. Then, she opens the door.)

Y/N's POV

(I hear a door being open from my left side. I see Jeongyeon enter in. Then, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Mina and Mom came in. Each of them were surprised to my appearance except Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon.)

Jeongyeon: "I can't believe you are really here."

You: "What? You knew?"

Jeongyeon: "Of course."

You: "How?"

Jeongyeon: "Our manager told me."

Jihyo: "She told me and Nayeon. I mean..It was obvious."

Dahyun: "What the? You three knew?"

You: "Rest of you girls didn't know?"

Chaeyoung: "No, we didn't."

You: "Where's Sana?"

Jihyo: "She's in the restroom."

Tzuyu: "What are you doing here?"

You: "That's what I want to know."

Jihyo: "What are you talking about?"

You: "PD-nim sent me here."

Nayeon: "Ah~Okay, so you were here on his behalf?"

You: "His behalf?"

Nayeon: "Yeah, he always do that on our tours."

You: "He should've came here then."

(Jihyo smack my arm.)

You: "Ow!"