Back To Business

[A/N:Any songs I used as work in the story,just pretend you were the one producing it.I'll tell you if you forgot okay? xD ]

-------------------------------------

/Time skips/

[Next Day Later]

(I head to JYP in my vehicle.I know it's going to be filled with a lot of reporters.Last night,JYP released an article about what happen to my late arrival.)

[Meanwhile..]

Third Person

(Twice were in the recording room.)

Jeongyeon:"What is it that PD-nim want us here for?"

Nayeon:"Yeah,what was it again?"

Jihyo:"Did you forget what he told us?He said that he will send us one of the sunbae to the recording studio?"

Nayeon:"For what?"

Mina:"PD-nim said there's a song he want us to record for our Japanese ONCE."

Nayeon:"Oh really?"

Dahyun:"You don't listen do you?"

(Nayeon scoffed.)

Nayeon:'What do you mean?I do..It's just..I forgot.."

Jeongyeon:"Okay enough."

Jihyo:"Let's wait for our sunbae to come in."

Momo:"Yah..The internet is blowing up like crazy.."

(Momo's words caught everyone's attention.They started huddling around Momo.)

Jeongyeon:"What's going crazy?"

Momo:"Y/n sunbae.."

(Momo shows them the article.)

-------------------------------------------------------

[Surprise Appearance In Seoul]

[Left=Male Reader/Right=Female Reader]

May 17 2020

An Solo Artist who took a long hiatus from his/her singing career has made his/her appearance in Seoul,South Korea.Not only he/she took a break from his/her singing career,he/she also took a break from his/her personal social media.Many fans were curious where Y/n(also known as Everest)had been doing in the past in the past 4 years.They can only see him/her appear on articles which shows us what he/she has been doing.It appears that y/n has became an model and actor/actress in America.He/She recently became an actor/actress in two movies so far which became the biggest hit in international world wide.It seems like his/her acting skills is amazing as his/her singing skills.Y/n made his/her acting debut in 2018.He made his appearance in two biggest hit movies called,"The Long Journey of Neverland" in 2018 and a recent one called, " The Radius " in 2020 which was released last month.After his/her first movie became a huge success,he/she was offered by many well-known people.Many well known people kept on reaching out for y/n in 2018 to 2020 for modeling.Lee Y/n made his/her singing debut under the name "Everest" in early February 2013 and became one of the hottest and best artist.Y/n's album will always get sold out once it's released.It goes the same towards his/her tours,the tickets will always be sold within less a day or less than a few hours.But by the mid of 2016,his/her company released an article saying that y/n will take a hiatus break from his/her singing career.Nobody does not know the reasons why he/she wanted to take a break from his/her singing career.The last time everyone saw him/her was his/her last performance.His/Her last performance was held two weeks before his/her announcement of taking a break.Nobody has also didn't expect this sudden announcement.Yesterday,Y/n came back to Seoul,South Korea.Many fans were spotted at the Incheon International Airport.It seems like he/she back to Seoul for something.What can that be?Many fans went wild because of his/her sudden appearance.What does JYP and Y/n have in stored?