Meet Again

/Time Skips/

[2 Weeks Later]

(I arrived at the JYP buliding. I had nothing scheduled today. I wanted to hang out or chill over there for some reason.I was walking past some few rooms until I heard music playing.I decided to head over there and who was it.I see Stray Kids in the dance practice room.After observing them,it seems like they are practicing the choreography for their comeback.They seem so focus into the dance.Inside my chest,I felt jealous and upset because I wish I can do that.I wish I can make my comeback but..I know I can't..I turn around and went to the store so they can have some snacks or drinks.They're working really hard for their comeback.)

/Time Skips/

(I came back to their dance practice room.I start entering slowly until one of them spotted me.)

??:"Ohh what the heck?"

(Then,everyone start turning around and looking at me.)

You:"You killed the surprise."

(Chan laughed and apologize for ruining my surprise entrance.I showed them two bags in my hands.)

You:"Let's take a break."

(They were standing and breathing heavily to catch their breath.)

/Time Skips/

(After we finished eating,they got up and start to stretch again.It seems like they're going to practice again.I got up and went over to them.)

You:"You guys excited?"

Stray Kids:"Yes."

You:"That's great."

Stray Kids:"Yes."

(I see one of them were looking at me like he had something to ask.)

You:"Do you have something to ask?"

(He step forward and look at me.)

I.N:"Sunbae-nim,will there be a chance you will have a comeback?"

(His question made me speechless and made my mind went blank.They knew his question was out of line.)

Chan:"Yah.."

Bang Chan:"Jeongin,that's-"

You:"It's okay.."

(I look down for a bit.Then,I look at them.)

You:"Honestly,I don't know Jeongin but I wish one day..One day,I can make my comeback.Why did you ask?"

I.N:"You are also a JYP Artist and many people look up to you as well.We thought you came back to do your comeback.But when we heard that you're making songs for us,it kind of made us sad.You have so much skills and love from around the world.Many of your fans are waiting for your comeback."

(I smiled weakly.)

I.N:"If it's because of that performance-"

You:"No."

(I lied.)

You:"I wanted to take a break for a little longer."

(This atmosphere is getting dull so I decided to lighten up the mood.)

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

You:"Alright~! I see how hard you guys are putting into this comeback of yours.As your Sunbae,I want to see what my hoobaes got."