Unfinished Work

[A/N:This chapter may not make sense but I'm doing it lol. We know the release of the songs are out but let's swim in the imagination if we can lol]

/Time skips/

[Two Weeks Later]

(JYP and I were working on a songs for new comeback for the idols.Two weeks ago,the next day after uploading 10 covers.I see so much views,likes and comments on all of my comments.I mean like so many.My views are over 62 k[thousands].My likes were over 60 k.My comments were over 65 k.Majority of the comments were saying that "Glacier sounds like Everest" and they like my covers also wish to update more.I'm starting to feel slight confidence after hearing that from them.There's some negative which is still effecting sometimes,telling me that "I can't sing nor rap" and "I am awful singer".Those negative comments sometimes trigger that memory of mine from the performance.Again,I shake it off and began focusing on my work.I wore my casual outfit and always wore my mask to cover my face.I like my outfit for today's work.)

(JYP enter in the studio room and sat next to me

(JYP enter in the studio room and sat next to me.)

JYP:"I got the right groups for these songs.You told me that 7 songs are for one album and 14 songs is for the other one."

You:"Yeah."

JYP:"I have two groups in mind."

You:"Who is it?"

JYP:"I was thinking about Stray Kids and.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"TWICE."

(I wasn't really expected about TWICE.I was blank for a bit.He put his hands together and look at me with a serious look on his face.)

JYP:"What do you think?"

(The first thing that came in my mind was 'her',Sana.I don't know but after my hiatus,I have never felt so warm.For some reason after meeting her,I felt warm.I almost forgot how it feels to be warm.Just by thinking about her has already made me feel warm.)