Take Place

(Play while reading.)

[BGM:10CM- Drawer]

Time Skips/

[A Month Later]

(Ever since I met my "biological parents" a month ago, more paparazzi and things got even more intense. I'm still label as a "bully". But recently, I'm also label as a "orphan" or "deadbeat". I can't really do anything at this point until things quiet down. I had to go to the convenience store because I'm hungry and I can't eat greasy food late at night. I decided to walk to the convenience store to buy some ramen noodles then walk back home. I arrived there and enter inside. I was looking at all sort of ramens that the store have in the section. I decided to stick to the one I have been craving for. But I hear voices from the other side of my section.)

??: "Yah..Do you think Everest's career going to drop low?"

??: "Not just drop, probably a early retirement? Hahahah."

??: "He/She isn't Everest. He/She is now Lee Y/N. He/She will sink further than before."

(They laughed.)

??: "Why come back when you have lost everything? Hahahah he/she is so stupid. Stay forever buried. Who want to hear those awful songs?"

??: "Like seriously? Drop dead already."

(I thought it was just haters saying things based on their opinions. But now, I don't think they are just haters.)

??: "We could've debuted together as trio and beat all of his/her songs."

??: "If we were still in JYP, we could've stole some of his/her songs and make it as ours like we did back then."

??: "Shhh! Yah(hey), are you freaking crazy? Shut up about that. What if someone is listening to our conversation stupid."

??: "Oh crap..That's right."

??: "How stupid can you be?"

??: "If you can't keep a secret, then I'll staple your fucking mouth."

??: "Check if someone is at the other side of our section."

(I ran out of the section quietly and quickly as I can. I went three aisle down so I won't get caught.)

/Time Skips/

(I walked my way back home.)

??: "Yah!"

(I look up as see Henry. Henry seems upset and began chasing me. I ran a away from him but he caught me. Then, he took me home. He made me sit down as he sat in front of me.)

Henry: "Where were you?"

You: "Can't you see? I bought some noodles."