90 Degree

/Time Skips/

(Hui and I finished producing the song that Pentagon and ONF wanted to collaborate for the performance. I find it really interesting because Hui description is truly magnificent. The song he wanted to rearrange was completely different from the original song. Instead of confident and overcoming, he wants it to be strong, wild and with so much tension as if you are forever lost in your own broken world. I was really looking forward to their performance in 'Road to Kingdom'. I stayed home because I have nothing on my schedule. I decided to watch their performance on my 60' Samsung TV.)

(The dance choreography  is really nice and smooth. Later on, they start doing their individual groups performance. One of the groups got my attention. Their performance is something different. I fell in love with their creation and rearrangements. I have never been amazed for so long until this group have surprised me with their creativity. It's mind-blowing and left me an amazing expression of them.)

(After watching their performance, I couldn't be more entertained. Pentagon, their performance was amazing as well.)

/Time Skips/

(I received a call that I created this song and JYP wanted it to be recorded and to be a Music Video as well. Henry and I head back to the company.)

/Time Skips/

(I arrived at the company and obviously, there were many fans waiting. Some of them are fans of many groups such as Stray Kids, ITZY, Got7(TT^TT I know~) and etc. I went inside to the reording and I see members of 2pm and JYP.)

Wooyoung: "Yahh~Y/n-ah. It has been a long while huh?"

(I bow as a greeting.)

You: "Hyung~/Oppa~"

(I haven't seen my senior for a long time. Wooyoung gave me a warm hug. I see Taecyeon as well, smiling.)

You: "Hello Hyung/oppa~"

(He stands up and gave me a warm hug.)

Taecyeon: "Have you okay these past years?"

You: "Yes."

JYP: "It's nice of you guys reuniting."

Taecyeon: "Yeah, it is."

Wooyoung: "We took good care of Y/n and Jisoo."

Y/N: "Jihyo."

Wooyoung: "Ah~ Oh yeah. Jihyo. Park Jihyo."

Taecyeon: Remember y/n and Jihyo always run around the practice room?"

Wooyoung: "Yeah haha. She and y/n would always throw a soccer ball at you."