Continue

/Time Skips/

Third Person's POV

(Sana was in her room, crying by herself. She thought about the day when the news about Y/n and her are "officially" dating. She received so much support from her fans and her members as well.)

[Flashback: The day articles was released about Everest and Sana.]

Jeongyeon: "I believe you can make this fake relationship into an actual real relationship."

Sana: "I don't think I can. I feel like I'm not the only one who like Y/n.."

Jihyo: "Why?"

Mina: "I strongly believe you can do it Sana."

(They look at Sana with a warm smile. Sana felt so touched by their words.)

Sana: "You guys~ You're going to make me cry hahaha."

(Sana begin to tear up with happiness.)

[Flashbacks Ended]

(Sana thought about all the things Y/n and her had done in the first month as a couple. They had  radio shows together, tv shows, photoshoots and dates. Sana enjoyed every single minutes with Y/n but at the same time, it feels empty. Y/n is always on his/her phone and only pay attention to me when we are doing activities. For example: answering the radio hosts questions, doing couple things in tv shows, and posing for cameras for pictures for photoshoots also for articles. All of those times are not good memories for me. I feel like I'm drained for putting so much effort in everything. But what made me realized that there is no chance for us to be together is when I saw Suzy sunbae arriving to our concert in Japan. Y/n never grab my hand like that. That's when I realized that the person in his/her heart was Suzy. I love the way he/she is on camera and everything with me but I forget that it's not real.)

Sana: "I don't want to continue this if I'm getting mistreated this way-"

(Sana chuckles while crying.)

Sana: "What am I saying? I'm so stupid.. None of this is real anyway. This needs to stop or else I'm going to be hurt even more."

Y/N's POV

(After hearing Sana, I felt like the way I treat Sana was unfair.)

[Flashback: Our First Date after Announcing our dating News]

(I took Sana on a walk and held hands with me.)

You: "Are you really okay with this?"

(We already know we are being trailed be the paparazzi. So we spoke softly towards each other.)

 Sana: "Yeah."

You: "You know what?"

Sana: "Hm?"

You: "You and I keep encountering without any efforts or planned."

(I felt annoyed.)

You: "I find that weird but it's annoying."

(Sana felt hurt by my words.)

Sana: "A-Ah, I'm sorry."

You: "Don't apologize. It's PD-nim's fault, to come up with this idea."

[flashback ended]

(I think about all the dates that we had done was not real. What I had done for Sana was not for her but to pleased the viewers. There was nothing I had done for Sana with sincerity because I did it for the fans. Then, that means everything she had done for me was with sincerity? I start rubbing my temples. What I don't understand is that why did Sana's words hurt me like shit? I thought about Young Hyun's words.)