Comfort

/Time Skips/

[Couple Months Later]

(Many of JYP Artists are coming back with new singles and albums. JYP still tried to talk to me with coming back as an Artist but I continue to turn his idea down. He can do nothing but to respect my choice. TWICE come back with their Korea and Japan comeback. DAY6 came back as well after a long break. Young Hyun and I see each other sometimes. I can't really make song covers because it was still shooting comments and became hot topic. It was a early morning and I stayed at the recording room, to adjust some work.)

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

You: "Yes?"

(PD-nim opened the door and peek his head out of the door.)

You: "PD-nim."

JYP: "Y/n.."

You: "Yes?"

JYP: "This is you, am I right?"

(He played one of my covers on Soundcloud. I couldn't look in his eyes.)

You: "It's not-"

JYP: "I know your voice. Don't lie to me. I was the one who loved your voice and knew you were the one that we need in the company."

You: "Yes..That was me."

JYP: "Why did you do it?"

You: "I was just fooling-"

JYP: "Lies."

(I look at him.)

JYP: "You want to come back. Not as a actor/actress. Not as a director assistant. Not a Producer. But as an Artist. You want to come back as Everest."

(I began to feel frustrated because what he's saying is true. I want to come back. I want to perform again but I just don't know how. How can I come back as Everest? Ever since that "incident" happen, how can I comeback as a professional Artist? I can't help but to cry because it's true. JYP came closer and hug me as comfort.)

JYP: "I know you're afraid "that" will happen again. You are scared of hitting the slump."

(I cried my heart out because it traumatize me. It repeats in my head and haunts me.)

/Time Skips/

(I decided to take a break to refresh myself. I decided to walk out of the company. Then all of a sudden, I see bunch of paparazzi rushing towards me. Not only paparazzi, but new reporters as well. They rush towards me but luckily, security guards protected me from them.)

Reporter#1: "Is it true that you're adopted?!"

(I couldn't believe what they said to me.)

Reporter#2: "Y/n, why did you hide the fact you were adopted?!"

Reporter#3: "What made you think you can run away from your past?!"