End It & Move On

Third Person

(Play while reading.)

[BGM: Sassy Gogo OST- Hold on there]

[Flashback: 15 minutes before the situation happen.]

(Young Hyun enter in the company.)

Young Hyun: "Coming for a late band practice? I'm pretty sure I'm first."

(He pulls his phone and look at his phone.  He received a message from one of his bandmates.)

[Sungjin]: "Should we get some tteokbokki for late night snack?"

Young Hyun: "That's a great idea. Yeah, let's get some."

(He place his phone in his pocket. Young Hyun was standing and waiting for his bandmates. He was looking around the main lobby and then look outside enjoying the city views. As he was enjoying the view while waiting...)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

??: "Oppa."

(He turns around and sees an familiar person running towards his way.)

Young Hyun: "Sana-yah?"

(She ran into him and hugs him. He became so confused because he doesn't know what's going on and what just happened.)

Young Hyun: "Yah- What's going on? Did something happen?"

Sana: "Can we stay like this? Just for a moment."

(Young Hyun didn't say anything else. He stayed quiet and gave in. He let Sana continuing hugging him. He stand still for her. He knows she wasn't having a great day. )

[Flashback Ended]

[Meanwhile..]

(All of a sudden, he felt like someone was watching them from a far. He look straight ahead and sees y/n. Y/n was standing so far away, watching them. Young Hyun sees him/her looking like he/she was disappointed. Young Hyun spotted another figure standing behind y/n. That other figure slowly turns out to be Suzy. As Young Hyun watch y/n turning his/her body around slowly, Young Hyun know what might've happen to Sana and why she is acting like this? Y/n turn around and saw Suzy, he/she look at Suzy and walk pass by her. Suzy couldn't believe y/n would just walk pass Suzy. She turns around and went after y/n. Young Hyun breaks the hug between Sana and him.)

Young Hyun: "Sana, I think it's best you go back with your group mates."

Sana: "How would you know that I'm here with them?"

Young Hyun: "You are never here by yourself this late."

Sana: "Oh, okay then. Oppa, thank you for comforting me."

Young Hyun: "It's okay. No worries."

(Sana turns around and went back to her bandmates. Young Hyun sighs and look head.)