SLUMP

/Time Skips/

(Two Weeks Later]

(The episode of us was released. A lot of people keep requesting more. Many people are shipping us more than before. Sana and I were receiving offers for many magazine as a couple concept. I stay home and look at a lot of articles of Sana and I. We continue to trend crazy like really crazy. We have never left from the first place.)

You: "This is freaking crazy.."

(I see many comments. Some were positive and some were negative. I mean of course, there will be. They say that I'm using Sana for fame and to regain my population. I mean I understand how they feel. I felt the same way. I feel like I'm with Sana for that particular reason which it is part of it. I hate it because I want to do this on my own. I have nothing to do this with Sana's fame and population. I was chilling in my workout room, resting.)

*RINGGGG RINGGGG*

(I look at my phone and sees PD-nim's number popping up on my screen. I answer it and had a nervous feeling.)

You: "Hello PD-nim."

JYP: "Hello y/n."

You: "Is there anything you need me to help you on?"

JYP: "No need. I have already finished what needed to be done."

You: "Oh..Okay."

JYP: "You need to focus on your relationship."

You: " You mean 'fake' relationship."

JYP: "Don't label it like that."

You: "I don't understand why you are putting me with her."

JYP: "Y/n-"

You: "I'm sorry but I don't want to make it seems like I'm using Sana for her population and fame to be recognition. I don't need her help to gain everything back."

JYP: "You think that's what I'm doing for?"

You: "What else is this relationship is for?"

JYP: "There is so much things you don't know and you are acting as if you know the reasons."

You: "I just don't understand why it has to be me?"

JYP: "Because you need someone to support you."

You: "I don't need her to support me."

JYP: "You don't get it, do you?"

You: "No PD-nim. I don't understand."

JYP: "You think you can use your past skills and fame to rise you up from where you are."

You: "What?"

JYP: "You have forgotten what it's like work hard. You forgot how to strive for more and continue working hard. You stopped working and relax way too long."