No Hesitate

/Time Skips/

[4 Weeks Later]

(JYP had me attend to Stray Kids's MV"God's Menu" filming location. Now, he wanted me to attend TWICE's filming location on Jeju Island. I guess he want me to attend to show support as I done the same to Stray Kids. Henry and I head to Jeju Island with our luggages. I see my fans rushing to the airport. They were pushing each other with force just so they can take some pictures of me and get a better view of me as I am walking through. As I walking, I stopped due to a heart-broken sound. I'm hearing a sound of a child crying. I turn around and look around then I start walking fast. I was following the crying sound of a child. The crying sound became clearer and clearer as I was tracing. My fans knew exactly what I was doing so they start making way for me to find the child. I spotted the child and went to her. I kneel down and place my hand on her shoulders.)

You: "Little girl, what's wrong?"

Little Girl: "I'm lost~" 😭

(I stand up as my hand is still on her shoulders. Then, I look around for the closest security officer or their office.)

Henry: "Y/n, we have to go."

You: "I can't-"

Henry: "I know you can't. But we have to-"

You: "How much time we have left until the plane depart?"

(Henry look at our tickets and at his watch.)

Henry: "About..45 minutes.."

You: "Okay~"

(I kneel down.)

You: "Oppa/Unnie will give you airplane ride to find your parents."

(Little girl wipes her tears and stop crying. Then, she look at me in the middle of wiping her tears.)

Little Girl: "Really~?"

(I smiled.)

You: "Mm(Yeah)."

(Little girl got on my back and wrap her arms around my neck. I stand up and ran then Henry chase after me. After what happen, Henry and I got on the plane on time. The little girl's parents came to the security office and reunite with their daughter. I gave the little girl a signature before I left for my flight. Henry and I were sitting down at our seat.)

Henry: "I thought we were going to be late."

You: "Well, we didn't."

Henry: "Luckily. If we did then we had to take a next flight which is the next two days. If we did, I don't know how to explain to PD-nim." 

You: "Hehe." ☺️

/Time Skips/

[3 Hours Later]

(I decided to buy some energy drinks for the filming staffs and my hoobaes as soon we arrived at Jeju Island. I also place arrangements for food trucks for them as well.)