Chapter 1 - Her

6:00 AM

She slowly opened her eyes. It's the same time of the day when she wakes up to start her day. She glanced at her side to see the man sleeping tightly beside her. His messy hair is slightly covering his eyes while his soft and plum lips are partly open. His perfectly straight nose, heart-shaped lips, his clearly defined jawline, expressive brows,  and his intense eyes. "Always handsome." She thought, which made her smile.

" She thought, which made her smile

She will never get tired of this view every time she wakes up. She continued admiring his facial features before deciding to get up. As much as she wanted to stay forever in bed and appreciate the view in front of her, she couldn't. Time is ticking and she needs to prepare the clothes he will wear for work and prepare something for him to eat.

She went straight to the bathroom and did her morning routine. She then went to her husband's walk-in closet and picked a gray suit for him to wear. After making sure that she has prepared all that he will need, he went out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. They have helpers in the house who can cook and prepare everything for them but she chooses to do these things for her husband. For her, it's part of her responsibility to her husband and she is committed to doing everything for him. This is one of the many promises that she made when she married him, the one and only man she loved, Kim Taehyung.

~

7:00 AM

Jisoo is still busy preparing the table, placing the dishes she cooked for him. The last to go to the table is a cup of hot coffee for him. By the time she placed it on the table, it was the same time that he came to the dining table.

 By the time she placed it on the table, it was the same time that he came to the dining table

Jisoo: "Good morning, Tae!" She smiled brightly soon as she noticed him approaching the dining area.

Taehyung: "Good morning." He responded with his usual cold tone which she didn't mind. She's used to it.

Jisoo: "Um, is your schedule hectic again today?" She asked, trying to start a conversation while placing bacon and egg on his plate.