Twenty-Nine: Blueprint for War

Xavier
I pulled up to the warehouse on the North side, and cut the engine. I checked to make sure I had my burner. Even though our second warehouse was pretty secluded- didn't mean you should be caught slipping.

I put in the passcode and the greenlight blinked rapidly letting me know I could enter.

"Yo, where ya'll niggas at?" I yelled, while walking further in the building.

"We in the smoke room nigga" Money yelled back.

I made my way to the room where we mainly were most of the time anyway. Everything came together in this one room. Whether it was a deal, family issues, or just to chill the fuck out. This room was our sanctuary.

Once I rounded the corner I saw those three knuckleheads and ole Raf in the cut looking like a serious og. He was decked out in some true religions. A plaid red- and white button down, with a black snap back. I just chuckled at him.

"What's up with ya'll" I inquired, while nodding my head at each one of them.

"Man, a nigga stressing because I got court tomorrow with Ang ass, and she trying to take my babygirl from me. I've had that girl since she was born Xavier. I cannot lose my baby to a bitch that didn't even want her." he stressed, while shaking his head.

I finally got a good look at him- and this nigga looked like he hadn't shaved, or slept in some days. I hated to see my brother stressing over some broad. When they first met we thought she was cool. Mama was far from fooled. However, Money was so far gone he couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Raf sat back and just looked at the four of us seemingly in deep thought. He took his hat off and sat up while straightening out his jeans.

"Keem swimming with them fishes right now. He didn't give his Uncle up- but he did tell us the girls that are working with them. Tiff and Dana about to come heavy for you all- and the girls. Ang has been making silent moves- but I haven't been able to get any information as yet. Scar when you go to court show that bitch no mercy. We all know she's looking at Belle as a cash cow. Aug I need you to show Gab how to shoot a gun. I have a feeling them bitch's gon' go after my baby first. Money you don't have much to worry with Lani....she's every bit of me." he spoke, while taking what looked like a blue print from the side of the chair.

He placed the blue print on the table and placed some books on it to hold it down. I looked over it and realized it was a plan to ambush where he was.

"What's this hea for Raf?" Aug probed-pointing to the paper, and stroking the hair on his chin.

"This is a map out of the warehouse-he stashed everything on the West end. He's never there- but I do know half our stash and half the money is there. He's been elsewhere -and keeping his workers on the location to guard what he stole. I need you guys to be ready to make that move sometime soon. I'm trying to buy you guys a little time to get personal shit straight-but this nigga been breathing too long for my liking." he hissed, pointing out a few of the exits.

"Ain't no way we can cover six exits" Chris spoke, shaking his head back and forth.

"Carter is helping out, and I have a few niggas that used to work for me and your dad. Those niggas been craving a lick." he responded, with a certain glint in his eye

This nigga was out for blood. They took the love of his life- so he was gunning for Matthew hard I couldn't imagine shit happening to Chris or my mama. I would definitely flip shit. I would probably be a mad man on a mission just like Raf.

"I promise when we smoke that bitch- there will be no traces that a warehouse was even there. Plus, it's only six guys working in there anyway. I assume he doesn't trust many- or he's one paranoid mothafucka." He stated, never taking his eyes off the print.