00:Crashes, Digits & Stupidity

Hello babies, I finally decided to make a part II to the Cartel. Although, I killed Gab off in the ending of the first one, I'm thinking about bringing her back. I'm not sure just yet. You guys can thank Netflix and Narcos for this plot I got all of a sudden. Here is the first part. Let me know if I should continue or not.

Isabelle Santiago
Back to school shopping. I hated it the most. Especially with Charlotte and Emmy. Char was a rising ninth grader with much attitude. Em was a carbon copy of Char. Just a semi sweeter version and a rising ninth grader too.  I loved my baby cousins, but they were truly a handful. Then we had Em's best friend Nasir. I couldn't fathom why her parents named her that. She was unique. Her style, her hair, everything was all her own. I adored her, and Ems friendship. Currently we were in Journeys trying on clothes.

"Sis, can I get these?" Charlotte screamed, holding a pair of high top Converse up.

I held my thumb up, and she smiled.

I watched Em and Nas look through shoes. Em would hold up a pair and Nas would make a face, or turn her thumb up or down. This had to be the fourth pair and Nas frowned. Em rolled her ass and crossed her arms across her chest. What happened next floored the hell out of me.

Nas pulled Emmy towards her and kissed her full pouty lips. Nothing major, a short quick peck of the lips. Em looked up and we locked eyes. The look on her face read, shame, guilt, and embarrassment. As Nas tried to calm her down she started to hyper ventilate. Char sprang into action.

Watching Nas and Char work to keep Em stable had me mesmerized. I finally got over the momentary shock. My feet moved me towards them. Em wasn't panicking anymore- but she refused to look at me.

I handed Char the black card and told her to pay for their stuff. Em and I needed to talk.

Pulling Em out of Journey's I decided to take her to Smoothie King. Once we both had our smoothies I found a quiet spot in the food court.

"Im sorry sis. Char knew, and I told my mom... I was just scared you all would hate me. Nas is tired of hiding it. I don't want to hurt my dad though." She whispered.

I stood up and engulfed her in my arms.

"Autumn, I don't care who you love. Your sexuality won't make me love you any less, or any more. Uncle Aug might be a little disappointed- but you are his baby girl. He will always love you. Besides, you and Nas fine as ever together" I stated, causing her to blush then smile.

"How long have you two been at this?"

Sipping out her straw she thought for a moment.

"Yesterday made a year" she mumbled, moving her hair across her shoulder.

I was shocked as hell to know it's been a year.

"How'd you hide it?"

She shrugged her shoulders

"You all thought it was my best friend. I always knew Nas was bisexual. Then around 7th grade I started getting jealous of the other girls. I hinted to Nas on how I was feeling. At first, I thought it could have been just a tiny crush.

She chuckled, wiping the excess milk residue off her mouth.

"She doesn't judge me, she listens, holds me when I'm scared, and most of all I can be goofy geeky Emilia. But she accepts all of me. Even my asthma and my panic attacks" she explained, smiling hard.

"Awe, my Autumn is in love" I cooed, pinching her cheeks.

She groaned, swatting my hand away.