Thirty-Nine: Dem Bitches Mad

China Doll
"China why you texting so fast over there." Scar questioned, laying his head in Lani lap.
I tapped in the last part of my tweet and hit send. This bitch and her cousin wanting to be on Twitter throwing shade.
"Yo hoe of a baby mama and metal mouth low key throwing shade. I'm tryna tell ya Scar, get that bitch."
"What she doing?
I clicked on her Twitter profile, and tossed him my phone.
"She doing too much for my life. I guess that's a threat to Blue." I answered, referring to the four months shit.
Jen head popped up off of Chris's chest and she narrowed her eyes.
"Threat about what? Tell that hoe to find her a dick to suck." She snarled.
Scar shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck. Dev lit up a blunt and we all looked at him like he was stupid.
"Nigga go outside, or ash that shit" Chris fussed, covering Jens's nose and mouth.
Chris was set on nothing going wrong with this pregnancy.
"Nobody told you to be hopping up in shit raw" he retorted, rolling his eyes.
I looked between the two. This nigga been in his feelings since Chris laid down. I'll be glad when her ass wake up cause his irritable ass had me ready to shoot him.
Speaking of the devil she came around the corner mirroring his same expression.
"Scar why yo busta ass baby no, no talking shit on Twitter. I have car, will drive. No games." she ranted.
Dev ass lit up like a fucking Christmas tree.
"Baby c,mere for a minute" he begged.
"Nigga- fuck you" she spat, rolling her eyes.
She sat in my lap and I decided to fuck with Dev. I moved her hair to the side and kissed on her neck. Chris being the asshole she is played along, and started letting out low moans.
I bit down on the spot I was kissing and sucked on it. Chris leaned into me and wrapped her arm around my neck.
"Lani if yo ass still want a sister, you better get China before I fuck ha ass up. Chris pussy belong to me and me only. I'on even find that shit much funny either. Keep fucking with my patience lil nigga- and I'ma body a muhfucka. I be tryna chill- but you gon' make me snatch yo lil ass up Chris. Now get yo fucking ass over here." he barked.
I swear I saw fire flash in his eyes. Chris must of saw that shit too. She relocated to his lap with a small smirk.
"You like pushing my buttons lil nigga. You and nigganese gon get fucked up." He threatened.
"Dev I'll shoot yo ass before you could think to get up off that couch". I retorted, pulling my stashed gun from under the chair.
"China, yo ass got a gun at everybody house? The fuck?" Aug laughed, shaking his head.
We all busted out laughing at that. Aug was a hot head- but he always had a way of stepping in to make situations better.
My phone chimed and I looked down. It was a notification from Ang
@ChinaGotDaChoppas
Bitch you scary. Don't forget I know you in real life! #bitcheslovedrama
I had to laugh at that statement
"Scar how many times have I beat baby no no ass?"
"Shit I stopped counting after the 7th time, why? He questioned.
"This bitch talking about I'm scary" I answered, rolling my eyes.
"Ask that bitch where?" Chris laughed,shaking her head.
This is why I loved Chris ratchet ass.
@TheyAllLoveAng
Bitch you and metal mouth pull up! 1058 Stamford Drive. And don't you forget....I know your hoeing ass in real life too.
#dembitchesmad
#ahhhwhyyoumadboo
#beprettynotpetty #iguessyouhavetobepettysinceyourprettyaintuptopar #allmybitchesbad
I hit send. I decided to make a meme, and I posted that shit too.
I'm the captain of Team Petty.
@ChinaGotDaChoppas
Bet! I'm on the way bitch👊🏽
"Aug, I invited Ang over to get this ass whipping she been begging for." I announced, pulling on my combat boots.
Lani jumped up and started putting on her shoes.
"Lani, and China ya'll both need tah chill. Scar ain't gone get Belle with ya'll being reckless. All she want is new evidence to hold over bra head" Devil explained.
I saw Lani shaking her head
"This bitch chances done ran out" she stated, tying the strings.
Scar shook his head
"Go ahead and be some dumb asses about it then." Scar mumbled, waving us both off.
Lani
I was hearing Scar- but I been wanting this bitch since the mall.
"You got what you need to get Belle. Plus, this shit became personal. You know why, and I don't have to explain.
As I was pulling my earrings off an alarm went off, and the windows to Aug balcony shattered. Gab stood up and Aug pulled her down.
"Ya not about tah do shit, and ya just got out the hospital. Matta fact, you and Jenn go upstairs. I don't need shit happening to ya-or the babies.
Before I could walk out the door- China ass hopped off the fucking balcony.
Ironically her ass landed right where Ang ass was standing smirking. once we made it downstairs China was throwing blow for blow, and Ang ass couldn't do shit but take that ass whipping that was vein administered to her ass. Treasure tried to jump in and I hit her ass with a left hook. She went to grab my hair and I brought my foot up and kicked the fuck out of her. I don't know where the fuck Chris came from- but her ass hopped on Ang ass too. We were beating ass and taking names later, until a gun shot went off.
August
"Ya mafuckas got about two seconds tah get the fuck off mah property. Yo dirty ass fucking broke mah windows- and the fucking window to my range."
This bitch had me fucked up. I took uh straight aim shot right for that raggedy ass weave that looked like Moses himself parted it. I pulled the trigger and let off two shots.
The first one hit Ang in the shoulder and the second one hit Treasure in her abdomen.
"And that was just a courtesy shot fa ya bitches. Ya ain't slick Ang. I know yo dumb ass sent that fucking text. I told you when ya name is Santiago you don't miss shit. Ya so call cousins Tiff and Dana turned ya bitch ass up."
I let off one more round not giving a fuck who it hit first. My name wasn't Trigga fa nothing.
Scar and Devil had a death grip on China- but she want letting up off Ang ass fah nothing. As they were pulling them a part I heard some shit crunch.
Ang looked up and her shit was leaking. Dev ass had to be ignorant.
" Yo Ignant ass broke nose. Tell me how that shit taste to get yo ass beat for the 20th time!" He screamed.
I was trying not to laugh- but shit ya can't talk shit and expect not to get ya ass beat. That's like finding out a bitch sleeping wit yo nigga. That's the shit dat'a get a bitch ass beat in the streets.
Treasure was huffing and puffing until she looked down and saw red.
"Nigga you shot me!" She squealed, looking at me.
"Mercy a few blocks down da road" I smiled.
"Dem bitches mad" Cha yelled.
I shook my head- because I swear I told her ass to stay upstairs. So muhfucking hardheaded!
"I'ma tap that ass since you want tah play." I stated, glaring at ha.
I chuckled as she power walked into the house.
These bitches ....I hope Matt knows we coming hard body fa his ass
Taking no prisoners....

Okay- so I squeezed a lil something out. I took some medicine for a headache, and I'm in and out. Enjoy and excuse all mistakes. To my new and old readers. I love ya'll! The comments keep me rolling! Thank you all for rocking with me. I appreciate ya for loving my book, and once again, thanks for journeying with The Santiago Cartel.✌🏾️💜🙏🏾 -C.Pacino