Forty-Three: Threat

Chapter Forty-Three: Threat

3 months later

August

I woke up to a screaming Cha. Like I'm used to her muttering, or at least mumbling. However, my babeh looked like she'd just seen a ghost. She was clutched on to my side, and crying.

"Babeh, what's the matter? I questioned, rubbing her back.

"He was here, and he was looking at me, and touching me. Get Emmy. He said something about Emmy being just as precious as I was. Aug he was here." She cried, holding on to me tighter.

"Babeh, I can't get Emmy if you don't loosen ya grip."

She loosened the hold she had on my arm. I looked at the clock and it was 3:16. We were right back at square one. For a while, Cha had nightmares when we first got together. I licked over my lips, and looked inside Emmy's crib.

She was staring at me with wide eyes, and a note attached to ha. Emmy being awake wasn't normal. She woke up exactly at five- which was feeding time. The gleam off of something caught my eye. I took the note off her chest, and grabbed the disk. I handed Emmy to Cha and opened the note.

August,

I enjoyed holding your daughter. Looks just like my Gabrielle. I can't wait until I can do some indecent shit to both of them. I left you a little video. I think you'll enjoy it. Make sure you watch it with your beloved Cha. I'm sure she will enjoy it too.

This nigga was dying. I wasn't waiting any longer tah take this nigga out. You touched my daughter, found a way into my house...hell nah. Shit is far from kosher.

I placed the disk in the video player. It started to play soon as I closed the door. A few images uh Cha popped up, then some by myself. A few pictures we took a couple days ago. Our pregnancy pictures, and the last were a few pictures of this bitch holding Emmy. The video at the end had me fuming though. Nigga had Emmy in one hand, and his dick in the otha jacking off ova Cha.

I looked over at Cha and I saw the tears rolling down her face.

"August that shit is disgusting. Why the fuck would you...what the fuck would make you do some shit like that? I'll take that mothafucka out before I let my child get harmed Aug. I'm serious as hell." She snarled, placing a kiss on Emmy cheek.

I never heard Cha speak ill about anything. No matter how mad she was. I guess in this case she was looking at the situation from uh parent standpoint.

"Call Raf, China, whatever you have to do. This mothafucka got to go. I sat around taking his shit because I was younger. I'm not taking his shit any longer. I'm a grown ass woman, and I shouldn't have to live in fear of a lunatic." She hissed, placing Emmy on her blanket.

I nodded my head in response. Vocally I was hearing Cha, but mentally I was picturing myself choking the life out of that nigga.

I pulled my phone out and tapped Raf's name.

He picked up on the second ring.

"Raf, this nigga been in my house. This nigga was fucking masturbating with mah daughter in his hands." I yelled.

"Wait, what you mean?" he questioned, sounding shocked.

"The sick ass nigga that's behind Cha got in my house. I don't know when, or how. Then this nigga been taking pictures of us and shit. Cha said she had a dream about the nigga, but it felt too real just to be a dream." I huffed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Alright try to calm down for Gabrielle sake. I'm calling the boys up, and you move what you need most to the safe house. I can't have this mothafucka threatening my grand kids, bad enough he behind my daughters." He snarled, slamming the phone down.