Six: Mommy's Home

I've been listening to Beyoncé's "Partition" all day. The song and the album alone had me ready to put it on my baby.

As I stepped off the plane I squinted and chuckled because I saw my babe and little princess both holding signs that read "Welcome Home Mommy!" I smiled because I thought it was so adorable. As I got closer Belle took off running.

I picked her up in my arms and kissed her all over her face. Belle giggled as she wrapped her chubby arms around my neck. "I miss you mommy!" I just smiled and took in this moment. "Hello Mrs. Santiago," Scar said with a kiss to my forehead and then my lips. These are the moments that I missed the most. I blushed a little as I stepped back to take in his full appearance. "Baby why do you have on all white?" I wondered curiously. "Baby its white on white for the summer" he replied with a chuckle.

I just shook my head at his foolishness. We finally made it back to his house, and I put my bags in his room. I was home and I just wanted to chill with my two favorite people. Belle fell asleep on the way home. It was just me and Scar. I laid across the bed and closed my eyes taking in the peaceful feeling I felt being in Scar's bed.

My eyes opened when I felt a heavy pressure on my chest. "Santiago get off me before I die" I replied trying to stifle a laugh. "Nah ma, this position is quite comfy don't you think?" he stated while bouncing on top of me. He looked up at me through his long lashes and smirked. He puckered his lips and made a kissy face.

I watched as he moved his long limbs up my body and engulfed me in his arms. He hid his face in the crook of my neck. "I'm so happy to have you home Lani. Belle has been running me up the wall talking about mommy. I believe you have spoiled my child rotten." He stated with a sigh and placed a kiss on my neck. He started to suck where he had placed the kiss, and I let out a small moan. His hands started to roam downward. He kissed along my jaw line until he got to my lips. He smashed his lips into mine. Out of reflex I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. As soon as his hand slipped under my skirt Belle came running through the door. She had the meanest mug on her face. I couldn't help but laugh loudly.

"No daddy, don't hurt mommy. Say Sorry!" she stated with her hands on her hip holding the same mug. I couldn't help the awe that left my lips. "Damn Lani bug what you doing to my junior?" She already cock blocking and can't even spell. Ain't this some shit." he huffed while returning the same mug. I shook my head. He and Belle are so much alike it is scary.

*Scar outfit to the side