Kissing on My Tattoos (Father's Day)

Lani

10 p.m.

"Baby you look fine. Please stop changing clothes" I whined, trying to convince Scar he looked fine in the current outfit he was wearing.

"You sure ma?" he questioned, while giving himself the once over in the mirror.

"I'm positive mister." I responded, while hugging him from behind.

"We look cute baby. Now say cheese." He replied, while holding his phone up.

I smiled, but I looked up at him and smiled. I thought the picture was actually adorable. I watch as he posted it to Instagram. The caption read:

"My wife making me feel like a KANG today." #enjoyyourFathersDay

He was referring to all I, and Izzy had done prior to this morning. Izzy made him a Father's day card with my assistance. We brought him breakfast in bed, and of course I had to snap a picture for Instagram. I brought him the new J's he wanted, a Rolex, and a bunch of other unnecessary items.

I dropped Izzy off with the expecting parents earlier, so Scar and I were on our way to the hotel that I purchased and decorated just for this special occasion. One thing Mama Santiago taught me was in order to keep a man you had to make sure you showed him he was special every once in a while. My baby was that and then some.

I was brought out of my thoughts as he tugged on the hem of my mint green dress.

"Baby we are going to be late." He mumbled, while kissing my neck.

I grabbed his hand as we headed to the car. He opened the driver's side for me, and jogged over to his side.

I pulled out and headed to our destination.

As we rode all the old school jams started to play on Sirius. Ghost Town's "Hey Mr. DJ" and Gyrl's "Get Your Groove On" had me grooving as I drove. I glanced over at Scar who was busying himself on his phone.

"Baby why you so quiet?" I questioned, as he clenched his jaw.

I swear if I was wearing panties they would be drenched. I had one thing in mind tonight, and that was leaving Scar mind blown.

"Nothing. I'm just looking at these dudes complain about what they haven't got, or gotten for Father's Day. I think it is petty. I got a chance to breathe again. God blessed me with a beautiful babygirl, a wife that I didn't know I needed, and an all-around amazing family. Be thankful for the smaller things in life." He remarked while rubbing my thigh."

As we pulled up to Laurent Hotel he looked at me with a raised eyebrows.

"You made reservations at a hotel babe?" he questioned, while getting out the car.

I nodded as he opened my door for me to get out.

We made our way inside and the same brown haired girl was standing there looking bored out of her mind. She looked up as we made our way pass the front desk.

"Nice seeing you again Ms. Lewis" she spoke.

I waved and smiled as I hit the up button on the elevator. Once inside I hit the button for the pent house.

"Baby what you up to?" he asked, while pulling me closer to him.

"Nothing in particular" I replied, while shaking my head. Once we made it to the door I placed the key card in the slot. When the door opened I could hear Scar mumble damn. I chuckled to myself as we walked further inside.

Scar

She had me in awe. I never had any female treat me how Lani treated me. I knew she deserved the ring as soon as I was ready for that step.