1. Call in

Keigo's POV

I was walking throught the streets like normal, just a normal ass patrol. Touya has been at UA for 1 week now and honestly it's kinda lonely but I am having Rei live with me temporarily so it's not that bad. Suddenly my Walkie-talkie thing has someone yelling into it.

"THERE IS AN EXPLOSION ON THE EASTERN SIDE OF KYOTO, ALL HERO'S IN THE AREA COME HELP" this random person yells. I can't tell who they are. I quickly fly into the sky and try to spot the explosion.

After about 5 minutes I find the buildings that were blown up, all government buildings. I fly down to Enji. "KEIGO, JUST STAY THERE AND SAVE PEOPLE FROM A DISTANCE I'M GOING IN" I land on the ground and start doing exactly what he told me too. I sent all my feathers out to save people that are available to save the others Enji can save.

After saving about 40 people Enji calls me in to give him directions to other people to save.

"Ok now go right.... yeah there's a big group other there..... left" I repeat directions to him while also saving people on my own. Someone taps on my shoulder. I slip one of my ear phones off.

"Sir, how many more people are in? We are running out of space in ambulances" This nurse says to me.

"There is a lot of people, I'd guess around-"

"Left or right" Endeavor says through my headphones.

"Right, go right first then go back to the left side" I say to the microphone "sorry there's probably hundreds of more people, these buildings are constantly filled with people. But most of them have minor injuries" I say to the nurse.

1 hour later

By this time we saved around 200 people and cleared out 1 building so there's no one else in there. I direct Enji through the buildings to save big groups and I save small groups or individually.

"Hey why are you just standing there, aren't you gonna help?" Edgeshot yells at me.

"I don't have time to explain to you how my quirk works" I yell at him. I go back to what I was doing.

4 hours later

"I think we got everyone" Enji tells me. "But we should go around and check just in case" I ran out of feathers and I basically ruined them all they're unresponsive. So I'll have to walk.

"Yeah, which side you want to take" I ask.

"I'll take right you take left" Enji says and goes on the right side. I walk over to the left. I go through all floors of the building I'm supposed to check. On a lot of floors I see debris hanging out of the window about to fall. It feels like the whole building is going to fall down. I put my mask up to cover my face from all the dust and smoke from fires.

I try to find anyone but I can't see anyone. I walk out the building and look over at the alleys next to the building on both sides there's just debris. I walk into the back of the building where there a big hole in the wall, I didn't get to this part when I was searching the building. I walk in and the building starts rumbling. I'm about to get out when I see a little girl. A piece of deris falls right above her. I quickly run over and push her out the way. When I do that the entire building collapses.

_________________________________________

Yay the first chapter. I like it so far.

Words: 610