2. We're Trapped

Keigo's POV

We're covered on both sides with debris on top we're under a sturdy table. My arm is trapped under the wreckage that I saved this little girl from. I know my arm is definitely broken. The little girl starts crying and sobbing. I'm in so much pain but I have to fucking comfort her.

"Hey, Why are you crying, It's okay" I'm so fucking bad with this. She just starts crying more and more. "Look It's fine we'll be saved, you just gotta be patient" I say. They better be looking for me, especially Endeavor.

"Do you pinky promise?" She says. She's so fucking cute. She is very small and has long black hair with red eyes.

"Yes, I pinky promise, now can you tell me why your in this place to begin with?"

"I was with my mommy" She says. She wiped her eyes.

"Oh, did your mommy get.. Saved?"

"No, She's right there, she's sleeping" she points to a hand that was sticking out of the debris. Oh God her mom died, she thinks she's asleep. Don't fucking cry, don't do it.

"Oh ok, Ya know, what- what's- What's your name?" I asked. Trying to move the conversation.

"Tohru," She says.

"That's a beautiful name," Wait a minute what if she's alone now. What if she doesn't have anyone except her mom. "So, Tohru, Do you have anyone else, besides your mom? Like any other guardians?" I ask.

"No, My mommy say I don't have any papas or gammas. She also say that I don't have a daddy" She says sadly. I really want to cry but I can't.

"That's alright not everyone does" I say trying to cheer her up because seriously if she cries again, I am crying.

"Do you have daddy?" She asks. Why? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I think of that in an inappropriate manner?

"Yes, I do" I say to her.

"What about-" She was cut off.

"The area around the building that collapsed was secured by Hawks and I so there shouldn't be any casualties or people trapped" Enji says through the radio thing I have. Oh thank fucking God, if I didn't have this he would've thought exactly what he just said.

I pull my microphone up with my good arm still causing a lot of pain though. I press the button. "Actually no, I didn't-''

"No surprise there, He didn't do what he was supposed to, like always" Edgeshot said into the microphone.

"Can you let finish? I was going say that I'm trapped under the fucking thing" I say.

"WHAT?" Enji yells into the microphone. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?"

"I was trying to save someone" I said.

"I-" he takes a deep breath "Are you secure? Is there any chance you could stay there a bit while we save others?" I know he really doesn't want to do that but he's not allowed to have biased opinions against saving people.

"Yeah I guess" I say.

"Ok, Are you injured?" He asks me.

"Um, yeah I broke my arm" I say. He inhales slowly really trying not to lose his shit. Tohru looks very sad when I say this.

"Ok, Did you end up saving this person?" He asks literally on his last straw.

"Yeah"

"At least that's good, I'll try to get a search group to look for you, where did you get trapped?" He asks. I tell him exactly where it is and he calls out.

"Who was that?" She asks.

"Endeavor" I tell her.

"Who's En- En- day- dav- ver?" She struggles to ask.

"He's the number one hero. Do you not know anything heros?" I ask.

"What's a hero?" She asks.

"There are many types of heros but most commonly They're people who save other people." I tell her.

"Are you a hero?" She asks.

"Yes, I am a hero" I tell her.

"So does that mean your saving me?" She asks slowly through the words.

"Yes, but I got stuck so I need to be saved as well" I say. She nods in understanding. We sit in silence for a little before a peice of debris moves and  lands near my leg. There is a crush I feel the excruciating pain. I don't say anything I try to breathe to calm myself down. I start hitting the ground with my right arm, the good one.

"Are you okay? Did that hurt you?" She asks curiously.

"Yeah" I tell her.

"I'm sorry" She says and gives me a hug. I love this child she's so fucking adorable and wholesome.

"It's okay"

_________________________________________

They're having a semi normal conversation because that's part of Keigo's training, to keep people calm in stressful situations. He also needs to get information from her to give a report later on. But he really likes learning about other people.

Words: 817