18. The Takami's part 2

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Contains Homophobic slurs and once again a fucking bitch.

Keigo's POV (6:30)

We decided to stop at a restaurant for food since we have 2 more hours to go. We sat down and ordered, Touya ordered for Tohru. I was kinda out of it, I mean yeah I was laughing at the time, but now it kinda hurts. Nobody noticed of course so at least I didn't have to tell anyone or ruin the mood. My phone started vibrating.

Biological dad

Biological dad
I had a talk with your mom. I'm so sorry she said those things to you, I truly am. I will try to stop her next time. And you can talk or see your siblings whenever you want. They can even stay with you, your mom said she didn't care anymore.
Read 6:47

Biological dad
Actually Keigo I think it's better that your siblings stay with you for a while. Once you get back tell me so I can send them over.
Read 6:49

Seriously I mean I don't mind but really? Why? Do they not want any of their children?

Biological dad

Yeah I'll tell you but can I ask why?
Read 6:49

Biological dad
Well your brother and sister decided to come out to your mom and she is pissed and I don't want her to do anything bad to them.
Read 6:50

Well shit of course they can stay
Read 6:50

Biological dad
Thank you Keigo
Read 6:50

Your welcome, does this mean I can have custody of them?
Read 6:51

Biological dad
Keigo you have to go to court for that
Read 6:51

I know, but if she agrees to let go of her custody, then you don't need to.
Read 6:51

Biological dad
I mean your the expert if you can find a way to do that then you can go ahead.
Read 6:52

Will do
Read 6:52

Damn now I have to do more work. "Keigo put your phone down your at the dinner table" Rei said to me from across the table.

"Sorry" I said putting it down. Everyone continued to talk to eachother. I got on my phone again this time under the table.

Taiga

Taiga
I got my phone enabled
Read 6:53

I would love to talk but I'm at a dinner table and I already got in trouble for being on my phone it was
embarrassing
Read 6:54

Taiga
Oh damn talk to you later then
Read 6:54

Taiga
When we talk again I'm making a groupchat with Kamiko, you, and me.
Read 6:54

Oh yeah definitely, see ya
Read 6:55

"Grandma, he's still on his phone" Tohru said. She was sitting next to me so she could see.