4. Saved

(I love Tenko as a hero, I just discovered it and it makes sense and I like it)

Touya's POV

"Why did you guys want me here?" Tenko asks.

"Come over here and disintegrate these rocks" Shoto says while covering my mouth.

"Ugh fine" He says and walks over to the area. I pull Shoto's hands off me.

"Wait no be careful don't try to disintegrate them all, do it one at a time" I said. He picks up a pebble and disintegrates it. I grab him by the collar. "THIS IS SERIOUS" I yell. Shoto pulls me off.

"You literally just want me to get rid of rocks, how is it serious?" Tenko asks.

"We're actually saving 2 people, they're under there, now get to work we'll help you" Rumi says.

"Oh okay then" he starts seriously doing the work.

Keigo's POV (5 minutes later)

I start hearing them argue or talk, it's hard to tell I can't hear that well.

"What's that" Tohru asks.

"That's the people that are going to save us they're almost here" I explain to her.

"Oh, So then I can go home?" She asks.

"Umm, well" I look at her mom who's 'sleeping' "How about you come with me when we get out?"

"Oh ok" she says confusingly. Suddenly I see a clearing through the rocks. I see Tenko disintegrating different rocks around him.

"Hey Tenko" I say through the hole he sees me and disintegrates the rock that was on my arm. Oh fuck that hurts. That fucking hurts. Oh fuck me.

"Hmmahahm thanks" I say in much pain.

"Guys I found him" Tenko says to the other's. "Oh shit is your arm broken"

"Yeah" I say, Tohru looks away in disgust from my arm being covered in blood and oh God my fucking bone is sticking out. I'm going to fucking throw up.

"You want me to pull you out" He asks.

"Um, I am also stuck on the other side." He looks pass me.

"Ooo ok I'll get that" he moves out the way and Touya jumps in.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Touya asks me loudly and aggressively. Did he become friends with Bakugou or something?

''Yeah I'm okay, I mean I'm not, but like it's okay" I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Touya shut-" I stop and look at Tohru "shush"

"You were gonna something mean'' Tohru says. 

"No, I swear I was not" I say to her. Touya looks past me at Tohru.

"Who's this?" Touya asks.

"I'm Tohru" She says.

"Hey, Touya get her out while Tenko helps me out" I tell him.

"Will do" he says. Tohru climbs across me to get out. Touya grabs her and starts carrying her away.

"Where are you taking me? What about my mommy?" She starts to cry. Touya has no idea what to do so he just stops.

"Touya bring her back over here" I say. He brings her back over and sets her down by me. She tries to stop crying.

Tenko disintegrates the rock on my leg. He starts to walk over but he then stops. "Hey there's a dead body right there, should I like move it?" Tenko asks. I glare at him.

"But that's my mommy. She isn't dead right? She's just sleeping?" She asks me. What am I supposed to tell her? I can't tell her.

"I'm sorry" I say to her. She starts absolutely balling. Tenko looks and feels really bad. Touya doesn't even know what to do.

"So- hic- she's gone- hic- forever?" She asks crying in-between words.

"Yes" I say. She starts crying more. She climbs over and hugs me from the side (the side that doesn't have a broken arm.)

"Touya step aside," Enji tells Touya.

"Ugh fine" He steps aside knowing he was probably more experienced even though he would never admit it.

"Keigo I have to snap your arm back in place, It's definitely going to hurt so you should bite down on some-" I interrupted him.

"Just do it," I say not caring in the slightest. I just told a little girl that she's never seeing her mother again.

"But it's going to hu-" I interrupted him again.

"Do it" I say.

"Are you-"

"Do. It." I say sternly.

"If you say so..." he says he gently grabs my arm. "Are you ready?"

"Just do it"

"Okay?..." he places his arms in the right place and snapped it back into place. MOTHER FUCKER THAT HURTS. I inhale slowly and exhale. This really hurts but I'm just gonna pretend like I'm fine. "Are you okay?"Enji asks.

"Yeah" I slowly sit up, and hit my head. "Ow"

"What the fuck. How?" Rumi says. Tohru is still holding onto my side and crying her eyes out.

"Ok let me get you out" Enji says and pulls me out, putting me right side up leaning on a pile of deris, Tohru still holding onto me.

"The medics are coming in a bit" Enji tells me.

"Ok thanks"

_________________________________________

Words: 822